The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Guild growth

sithfallenandalo

So my guild has been online for around 30 days now and we were expanding a lot, however now i'm finding though we can get 10+ people online at night trying to keep people dedicated and active is harder then ever, any tips for a new guild leader on growing your guild, dealing with other guild leaders who have a problem with you and how to keep people dedicated, i know this is a new guild and with dedication most things will get better and more dedicated members replace the individuals who aren't however advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Edited by sithfallenandalo

Try to put something together and advertise it. - A PvP session, an RP session, a speeder race, beauty contest, guild photo opportunity or FP speedrun for several guild groups, or just a H2/ achievement run. Advertise a lot, invite newcomers to attend, use your guild website, and Message of the day.

If you can provide prizes for competitions, gear, credits, mounts or something, it'll help encourage people to log in.

- OTOH if there are only a few guild members online, take the time to chat to them, either IC or just idle chat. Make sure you all say hello when someone logs in. It makes them feel welcome and friendly from the get-go.

GL. 30 members in 30 days isn't so shabby. :)