False Emperor - no exit

ForceShaman

The Exit to the False Emperor solo flashpoint seems to be bugged

• Ran "False Emperor" on solo story mode and after defeating Malgus, I was told to use the computer terminal to open an escape route.
  • I used the terminal and watched the previously closed off door to the right side of the throne room open revealing a corridor - obviously indicating the new way out.
  • Running down this corridor lead to a dead end with another hatch that I expected to click to open, but it was not clickable.
  • Inspecting my Map revealed there was still no "Exit Flashpoint" exit marked. This exit point was clearly marked on all of the previous Solo Mode flashpoints I've run up through this point.
  • The only way I could figure out how to get out of the instance was to quit and log back in - quite a bit frustrating.

If the words "Exit Area" had shown up anywhere on the mini map, I would not be posting this as a bug. NOTHING showed on my map or mini map except for the door I came through when I originally entered.

However, next time I run this FP, I will keep an eye out for the tiny exit, now that I have a better idea of what I am looking for.

Edited by ForceShaman

If the words "Exit Area" had shown up anywhere on the mini map, I would not be posting this as a bug. NOTHING showed on my map or mini map except for the door I came through when I originally entered.

However, next time I run this FP, I will keep an eye out for the tiny exit, now that I have a better idea of what I am looking for.

It's not something on the actual map, like an elevator button or the door you came in through... It's a part of the minimap frame, like the buttons to queue for GF or GSF or PVP. Right at the top, there will be an extra little bit that says Exit Area with a little "door" icon. You need to click on that tiny little door button.

If you don't even have that, then.... :confused:

Do not need to run a FP, it shows up in strongholds as well

This is not exactly a bug, merely a design inconsistency:

• Some FPs have the clearly visible exit like a green portal to a phased area;
  • Some FPs have a special exit object like a small column, e.g. on Rishi FPs;
  • Some FPs don't have any of these, and players have to use the small Exit button on minimap UI.

I slightly doubt that the developers will revise all currently existing FPs and implement one common rule for all of them, but there is a chance that new FPs will be more consistent.