Looking for Master/Apprentice RP Guild (BC Empire)

jedimassacre

Hello!

If you are interested, the Jen'Aeuso has recently started recruiting again. Whilst we did go inactive for a time to reorganise and restructure a few things, we have recently started to make our return, and we hope to do so in full. ICly, our order is a sect of Sith that has split from the Sith Empire, viewing its ways as stagnant and failing. In turn, our overall goal is to create an order, our Aeuso, as a way to 'return to the old ways and the roots of what it means to be Sith'. We seek to create a united order, preparing to forge our place in the galaxy.

As for the Master/Apprentice structure, we do certainly offer that as well. After someone passes the ranks of Intissa (Initiate) and Tyros (Apprentice with no master), they have the option of one out of two paths - Tsis (Sith), where they can forge a name for themselves and work their way to Meistras (our version of an Overseer) or Ari (Lord). The other path is the path of the Xaari (Apprentice). Should a Sith choose the path of the Xaari, they can seek out a master of their own to train them in full, to prepare them to become an Ari or Meistras themselves, and oversee their final trials before that rank.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in or if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM onsite or send a /whisper ingame if you catch me on (Culsar). If I am not on, Ly'sah, Simorack, and Nova-Killer can also all be contacted ingame to see about joining.

Regardless, best of luck with your search!

-Culsar