Thexan Revenge

supersappe

Every once in a while i like to watch the swtor cinematic trailer cause there awesome , but every time i watch sacrifice trailer is clear that Thexan was the most skillful of the two and i think it would be better if he would have lived. When i see the KOTET image i think that Thexan looking to take out Arcann but Senya is standing in his way. So i think that Thexan is alive and if his not is a waste of a character.

Yeah, I also think Thexan will appear... If not alive, than maybe as a Force Ghost? I was honestly surprised when he didn't appear in KOTFE. Like, the whole long cinematics is about two brothers, he is constantly mentioned by other NPCs (like Vaylin, but also random NPCs on street of Zakuul)... It feels like foreshadowing.

If he doesn't appear in some capacity, it will be a missed opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...
Thexan seems the type that would forgive his brother for what he did.

at the same time , make you wonder if he wasn't the person shadowing Arcann this whole time .

So arcann had a love hate envy relationship with him .

You can see that from Valk who say that he wasn't the only one standing in arcann way . And then later when he talk to Vaylin and she mention how Thexan used to get her toys and Arcann rush to say he was nice too .

and finally when he throw his tantrum (arcann) during his last battle saying ''He *Valk* gave me nothing!''

so in the end...arcann has a carver syndrom :D Thexan would be Hawke ? lol drag him to the deep road and leave him there !