<Karza> PvP/PvE/RP Recruiting members

DarthKhalel

Hello all, <Karza> is a BRAND NEW guild I have created with the intention of creating an interesting and fun RP environment. As this is a brand new guild a Flagship and Stronghold are currently not available but will be at some point in the future with the help of any who wish to join. So why join a guild that was just made? Well for one you have a stronger influence in how the guild will work and the direction it goes in. That's not to saw joining later decreases your chances, but from experience I've learned it's harder to save a guild coming in at the end of the guild's lifespan than it is at the beginning. The intention is that we touch on everything the game has to offer from Warzones both ranked and unranked (maybe even Starfighter?), to open world events and Endgame content like raids/flashpoints/and weeklies, to lore and finding datacrons on different planets as well as intractable objects that people wouldn't think twice about when running past it. The RP in general will try to follow the events of the story, starting with the events that transpire in the 5 years after Chapter 1 of KOTFE and everything after. WITH THAT BEING SAID, your own personal RPs are MORE THAN WELCOMED in the guild and may even have effect on the events that transpire for guild RP. If you have anything else you would like to know by all means feel free to ask. You can comment, message me in PM (assuming that's still a thing here) or contact me in game (Zo'rath) Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you all in game.

(IC)

"I am Darth Zo'rath, current acting head of the Sphere of influence. It has been 3 years since the death of Darth Marr and as a result a valuable weapon for the Empire. Since then I've noticed we have become more and more divided and as a result, much weaker. That cannot stand. The lives of you and your comrades are now forever going to be changed, your petty squabbles are no longer a primary concern. A new enemy has revealed himself to us, The Eternal Empire, and although our Empress has agreed to pay tribute to this new threat my mission remains the same, the destruction and annihilation of the Empire's enemies be they Republic or otherwise. Saresh attempted to test this with a war against us as well as our seemingly common enemy and failed. We will NOT make that mistake!! We will eliminate our enemies strategically both directly and from the shadows. This galaxy belongs to the Empire, it is time for us to take it once and for all. For the Empire!"

Edited by DarthKhalel