Dark versus Light

Ghost_Norbertas

So,what i wanted to do,is to clear things out for some pretty delusional people:

Recently,i heard quite few individuals making arguments and asking people in the flashpoints to "Go lightside,because then we are going to get pair of Defiant lightsabers."

I get it. Lightside must win,such as in movies,cliche must be upheld,more power to you.

But if anyone honestly believes that getting chiss companion gonna get you two Defiant sabers,you are completely delusional and probably believe that US president is controled by alien species who are manipulating us to destroy ourselves and wear a tinfoil hat everywhere,or you just 8 years old.

No,you're not getting any sabers. They either gonna be companion bound,or even if not,100% green,with no stats whatsoever,not moddable and only thing you can change,is crystal.

What exactly you gonna do,get it so you can look cool and do no damage at all? What for,RP? Where do you RP with your lightsabers drawn? Not to much,i guess.

But couldnt say i didnt expect such outcome,with the amount of people breaking the lore and RP'ing their "Lightside Sith" like its a thing,or desperately wanting to be a heroes and spouting most generic and cliche lines it was pretty much a certainty.

Atleast one thing gonna be enjoyable,after event is over,silly people ranting in general chat how they were disappointed and betrayed,they cannot use companion's lightsabers they hoped for. Thats your reward,ironicaly,pretty much what lightside is. Bait for gullible people,lie you chose yourself to believe ignoring proof of you being wrong all around you. ^.^

So,what i wanted to do,is to clear things out for some pretty delusional people:

Recently,i heard quite few individuals making arguments and asking people in the flashpoints to "Go lightside,because then we are going to get pair of Defiant lightsabers."

I get it. Lightside must win,such as in movies,cliche must be upheld,more power to you.

But if anyone honestly believes that getting chiss companion gonna get you two Defiant sabers,you are completely delusional and probably believe that US president is controled by alien species who are manipulating us to destroy ourselves and wear a tinfoil hat everywhere,or you just 8 years old.

No,you're not getting any sabers. They either gonna be companion bound,or even if not,100% green,with no stats whatsoever,not moddable and only thing you can change,is crystal.

What exactly you gonna do,get it so you can look cool and do no damage at all? What for,RP? Where do you RP with your lightsabers drawn? Not to much,i guess.

But couldnt say i didnt expect such outcome,with the amount of people breaking the lore and RP'ing their "Lightside Sith" like its a thing,or desperately wanting to be a heroes and spouting most generic and cliche lines it was pretty much a certainty.

Atleast one thing gonna be enjoyable,after event is over,silly people ranting in general chat how they were disappointed and betrayed,they cannot use companion's lightsabers they hoped for. Thats your reward,ironicaly,pretty much what lightside is. Bait for gullible people,lie you chose yourself to believe ignoring proof of you being wrong all around you. ^.^

LOL...I have the empire logo and sith code taatooed on my leg they can whine all the want they are gettting a cold hearted SOB and if they dont like it th ecan find the nearest point and jump