Future Bossfights.

KWONRYU

Would like to see future Bossfights becoming different (and easier), the more Allies you recruit from Alliance Alerts (ie each one bringing some added bonus to the table).

For example:

Findman Yuun could add so and so benefit, being able to locate weak points on the Boss for the final fight, Major Pierce could add some extra damage across the board, Talos Drellik (Knowledge) could make the Boss weaker against certain attacktypes, elements etc.

So if you manage to recruit all, the fights would be as optimal/smooth as possible.

Hope it's something you implement for future encounters/fights/bosses!

Edited by KWONRYU

It's easy enough as it is, but I'd like to see some mechanics based around different companions that you've recruited, or companion specific missions that add to the story but aren't necessary, like the HK-55 bonus mission.

It's been floated before, and I would like to see missions where you can take more than one of your companions with you. With the glut of comps you can now get (my JK has all of the comps you can get through the recruitment missions, even managed to get both Rusk and Skadge) it would be nice to be able to do something with them other than the one I normally play with and the handful KotFE forces you to use.