<Starborn> is recruiting new members into our friendly casual and progression guild!

CDT_GRAY

<Starborn> is a Republic-focused Guild that is both casual-friendly and PVE progression focused. Our aim is to provide a fun, active, respectful, and helpful environment to new and veteran players alike. We are a guild with a strong core of experienced veterans who've experienced all SWTOR has to offer and have dedicated ourselves to enjoying the game and our time with our guildmates to the fullest. We are always on the hunt for new ways to have fun in SWTOR, and we are dedicated to offering a relaxed and helpful place for guildmates to learn the ropes and challenge themselves in whichever SWTOR activity they choose to pursue.

Though most of our activity occurs on the Pub side, we do have an imperial guild, <Lost Causes>, where we dabble in the Dark Side for fun and profit. Whether you're new to the game and still learning, playing the game causally, looking to run difficult content as part of a progression team, or just want a place to hang out with fun people, give us a try! For more info, check out our website at http://starborn.enjin.com/. If you're interested in joining, you can contact an officer through this message, on our guild website, or in-game via a "who" search.

• 2 weeks later...
<Starborn> is looking for a DPS (melee or ranged) to fill a vacancy on Team Rejects, a HM progression, 8-man raid team that runs Mondays and Wednesdays, 9-11 Eastern. You are not required to join the guild with your character, if you do not want to. If you're interested, apply on the <Starborn> website and be sure to mention that you're looking to join a raid team.

• 2 months later...
<Starborn> is looking to recruit two Ranged DPS (can potentially work with 1 melee) to raid with our Defenestrators raid team. This team is a friendly progression team that raids 2 nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday 8 - 10 PM EST. We're a fun bunch that's willing to teach members who may not have a ton of SWTOR raiding experience. Expansion 5.0 is new, which makes this a great time to join the team as we work our way through the HM ops! Check out our website and apply if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...
<Starborn> is looking for people interested in running some light, casual ops/group activity for fun and command xp. If you are curious how the whole end-game thing works in SWTOR or just want to dip your toes into some fun pick-up stuff, check us out. We've got plenty of experienced folks who are ready and willing to teach even the newest of noobs how to hold their own and have fun in a drama-free and fun guild environment. If you desire some harder, more serious action, the guild has two progression raid teams and are willing to help and support the formation of another.

I've played SWTOR since beta (5+ years), and played SWG (on Flurry Galaxy) for 10 years, and my guild that spanned both has unfortunately become inactive over the past year. I'm looking for a fresh start and to establish myself in a helpful guild, help new players, chat it up, help in operations or anything needed, and get to know a great group of casual, friendly players!

I have a (currently) Level 65 Jedi Guardian on Jedi Covenant, and am just now catching up on the newly released content following my move with my wife (back!) to Colorado after some time away. If you have an open spot in a friendly guild, please let me know by private message and we can chat about if I might be a good fit. Thanks so much, and Happy New Year! :)

Edited by Mourkaii