Class Quest "Time off"

Shagoir

This is doing my head right in ...been there obviously and nothing ?? just says got to star fleet command ..when i get there it doesnt say go to anywhere else yet is not complete etc.. This must be a bug has anyone else got the same prob .??

I am lvl 32 if that makes any difference..

thanks

• 2 months later...
Get ready for some really annoying back and forth to see General Garza on Coruscant. Why that woman can't just use the damn holoterminal is beyond me!

Girl needs her Trooper beefcake visits.

Cause the Senate caught wind of the "discretionary fund" being used for strippers. After three failed marriages, a woman gets lonely...and it's not like she can go out to some Twi'lek bar and stuff credit bills in some guy's thong.

And Garza's likes include "crushing traitors".

I remember this, pissed me off also.

You willget this several times

Had to go from Garza to fleet, wich is allready a long walk/ride.

When i talked to the npc on fleet, I got a very small amount of exp and the quest

updated to report back to Garza....

Serious??

It's a shameless excuse to waste your time.

So for that matter are all the orbital stations and speeder-banned zones you are forced to walk through every day.

Yeah i just flew to a planet in the cutscene but wait, I'm suddenly not on the planet but in a space station orbiting it and must spend 2-3 mins walking through a speeder banned zone just to get to the planet just because.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.