[R] <E x i l e> Looking for progression team members - Raid time 7-10 pm EST

ZillaElite

Hey there,

<E x i l e> is looking for members of a progression team that will run from 7-10pm EST. Days are TBD based on people's schedule. If you are interested in joining this team please respond to this post.

<E x i l e> is a community of competent, active players who enjoy both PvE and PvP content on the Harbinger server of SWToR. We have a TeamSpeak server, Stronghold, Flagship, and many crafters who can fulfill most of your crafting/stim desires. We have multiple progression teams running through the week and have cleared all 4.0 NiM content and are 10/10 on Rav/ToS HM.

Here are the requirements to join this raid team.

• You have the East Cost Flava Flav
  • You are not a knob or a East Coast Wannabe (PST/CST Folks)....but we do accept groupies
  • HM/NiM experience is not necessary, just be proficient with your class and role and be willing to learn about the raid and improving on your role.
  • TS and Starparse is a must
  • Minimum Gear of 216 preferrably some 220 with set peices, but we will be doing gear runs for folks to get their gear up to spec before we really push into progression.
  • Pay raid leader regular compliments on how great he is
  • Have to join <E x i l e>

Please respond to this post with:

a) Days Available

b) Class and Spec

c) Gear Description

d) Summary or Raiding Experience

If you would like to be part of progression team in a great guild on the Harbinger, please message me with the above information. We are currently seeking all roles.

Edited by ZillaElite