Shroud of Memories not in mission log (for any of my many alts)

Tolkyyn

I've been checking my alts who are qualified for the HK-55 mission, none of them have it in their mission logs. Where have you hidden it?

In the mission terminal on your ship if and only if you have recruited Yuun and a certain spoilerish companion that might or might not once have been a droid.

EDIT: and met the subscription-period requirement.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

thanks stevethecynic..

the in game email i received clearly stated it was automatically added to my mission log.. i would have probably never visited my ships since i hardly ever use it since strongholds came out.. and have insta teleports to planets from fleet !!!

thanks stevethecynic..

the in game email i received clearly stated it was automatically added to my mission log.. i would have probably never visited my ships since i hardly ever use it since strongholds came out.. and have insta teleports to planets from fleet !!!

Same here. I was about to get mad when I couldn't find the quest in my log :mad:

thanks stevethecynic..

As noted in the 4.7.1 Known Issues thread this is an error

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9048071

"The in-game mail for the Shroud of Memory Chapter erroneously states that the Mission was placed in the Mission Log. Players will need to pick up the Mission at the Mission Terminal on their ship."

thanks stevethecynic..

That's exactly how I feel. I had one alt who hadn't done Armsa Rasa. The moment she completed that, the quest showed up on my desktop in the upper right hand where things like the next KotFE chapter show up. Interesting. They didn't put it where they said they would.