Sith warrior spoiler, last mission

thijspeters

I have a complaint, because in the final mission you have to fight Baras on Koriban. But because the levels have been scaled he is level 12, soooo he is really weak and i was really looking forward to a good fight so that kinda sucks. But the rest of the story was awesome doh.

You're not alone. A lot of other players have complained about the same thing but it's fallen on deaf ears with BW. You'd think if they really didn't want to get rid of level sync they'd at least make that mission its own instanced zone. Who cares if you need to go through a loading screen? It'd be worth it for a good fight.

I have a complaint, because in the final mission you have to fight Baras on Koriban. But because the levels have been scaled he is level 12, soooo he is really weak and i was really looking forward to a good fight so that kinda sucks. But the rest of the story was awesome doh.

Equip level 12ish armor mods and see if that helps I guess. But yeah, that does seem silly lol.

Frankly, even if he was lvl 50 or so, it wouldn't make much of a difference, the content is now laughably easy even on the same level as player. To get it into state where you could actually die again, they would have to nerf godlike companions first and buff all enemies considerably.

These days, everyone is used to using interrupts, so...

Are you sure about that? When I was leveling my first sentinel in 1.x, I had to learn how to use the interupt somewhere around Tatooine, because if I didn't, I would die on every second trashpack. I had to use heroic moment to beat the bosses, I had to learn my skills and all defensive cooldowns to survive the harder ones. Now you could just roflstomp anything including most bosses by going afk and letting the comp do the work for you.