The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Devs how about a real Flamethrower for Plasmatech & Pyrotech

NeoNSoNicXJR

Devs / playerbase what do u think of a real handheld flamethrower for Plasmatech & Pyrotech so those specs are less underpowered? I mean the devs could do another pass on the classes some day so im putting this up here for ideas. It could be a weapon exclusive for the specialization like if the devs make the class specs more in depth down the line. Or to start, just add in a handheld (better) flamethrower for these specs so they are less lame and less broken. Star Wars Galaxies had this in Pre Combat Upgrade, Combat Upgrade, and New Game Enhancements (New Game Experience?) NGE. It could be an option as a weapon choice for the specs, just a thought.

What do u guys think?

I reckon 5.0 is right around the corner and with a level cap raise to 70 some new moves are coming in.

And I'm pretty sure that Pyro's getting a new flamethrower based off something i saw on reddit that can't be posted over here.

If the changes remain as presented, Pyro will be the top AoE and very high dps.

Edited by Aetideus

I wonder if they'll remove the 90 percent slow effect. I guess we won't need it since all the damage is upfront and not 4 separate tics in a 3 second channel.

I am a little worried that we'll still be second fiddle to Shieldtech's version of Ion Squall.

• 1 month later...