Finished gearing my Tank for PvP. Didn't break 90k HP. Mistake in modding?

Loadsamonie

With all the 91k juggs I've seen roaming around on Imp side in PvP, I assumed that if I had geared myself up properly (meaning maximizing Endurance), I should have broke the 90k barrier as well on my Jedi Guardian. I came up a bit short after augging/modding my last item.

My PvP set is complete now, Jedi Guardian, Tank Discipline, all Datacrons Republic side.

Exemplar War Leader's Lightsaber

Exemplar War Leader's Shield Generator

Exemplar War Leader's Belt

Exemplar War Leader's Boots

Exemplar War Leader's Legs

Exemplar War Leader's Chest

Exemplar War Leader's Gloves

Exemplar War Leader's Helmet

Exemplar War Leader's Wrists

Exemplar Bastion Package x2

Exemplar Bulwark Earpiece

Exemplar Relic of Focused Retribution

Exemplar Relic of Serendipitous Assault

All pieces are augmented with Advanced Fortitude 40 Augs (73 Endurance, 48 Power), all Mods are Lethal 40B-X, all Enhancements are Discipline 40X. Both color crystals are Expertise.

Mastery: 4070

Endurance: 7097

Power: 1786

Crit: 903

Defense: 366

Shield: 274

Absorb: 137

Expertise: 2018

HP with Fortification and an Advanced Polybiotic Fortitude Stim is 88,166 (outside of a Warzone).

I'm really hoping I geared myself correctly in terms of Mods/Augments/Enhancements, going for maximum Endurance and opting for Power/Crit instead of Defense/Shield/Absorb (only reason I took the Tank Implants is because they have more Endurance), but seeing some Juggs at 91k HP, I feel a little short changed.

Did I do something wrong? Should I have gone for Endurance crystals instead of Expertise?

Edited by Loadsamonie

You have to have absolutley all the datacrons to get 90k. Also a few updates back they added proper tank armorings, instead of the chrap versatile ones (which meant I ahd to re-gaer).

So, get the other datacrons.

All my armor has this armoring in it:

Advanced Resistive Armoring 40X

137 Mastery

145 Endurance

68 Expertise

Getting the Empire-side Datacrons is the next goal on my list. I'm about to start the long and tedious journey for Legendary status, to maximize stats/Presence and have access to all buffs and Heroic abilities.

Edited by Loadsamonie

How much more Endurance will I get for finishing the Datacrons on Imp side? I'm at +50 already for doing all the ones Republic side.

And yeah, 88,166 HP in Warzones, with 2018 Expertise and 12,248 Armor. So I'm guessing I'll maybe hit 88,500 with all Empire Datacrons (especially both Fleet datacrons)?

Edited by Loadsamonie

How much more Endurance will I get for finishing the Datacrons on Imp side? I'm at +50 already for doing all the ones Republic side.

And yeah, 88,166 HP in Warzones, with 2018 Expertise and 12,248 Armor. So I'm guessing I'll maybe hit 88,500 with all Empire Datacrons (especially both Fleet datacrons)?

From what I understand, you only get credit once for either Fleet datacron. So if you did the republic one, then tried to do the Imp one, you wouldn't get any added stats. I did the one on Pub side since that one you can solo by positioning two of your own characters at various points sequentially (they don't have to be logged in at the same time).

As for finishing the rest of the Imp side datacrons, they all range between 2-4 Endurance. So if you take an average of 3, then multiply by how many you have left to do, you can estimate what your final HP will be.

From what I understand, you only get credit once for either Fleet datacron. So if you did the republic one, then tried to do the Imp one, you wouldn't get any added stats.

you can check to see which datacrons you have collected and still need by opening your legacy window.