Forum Timezone change?

americanaussie

I've no clue what timezone it's in currently, so I can't tell how long ago posts were made. I've done some massive searches and none of them have been fruitful as those options aren't where people have said that they are.

Does anyone know how to change the time on this forum? Thanks

I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore, oh yeah, that's cause I'm on the West Coast, totally forgot what that big watery thing was just to the west. Turns out they call it an ocean, huh who knew. As it appears, it looks like it is now 8:19, or something.

There is no idea with the time stamp!

It's 12:17 pm EST for me, forum time is 5:17 pm.

The email I got from EA/BW said they adjusted Forum settings so the Forum clock would work properly for all the players EA/BW likes. So ... :(

They also said we get access to a secret server when the others are down. And candy. We get candy. And Pony Rides. Don't ask me how they emailed me a Pony Ride, just trust me ... it was epic.

Wait, was I not supposed to talk about the email?:confused:

There use to be a section to set the time zone

They removed the ability to adjust the forum time ........... will be close to what is set in your country settings, mines an hour out for example .....

I liked that ability! It was useful to me, whereas now when I look at times posted, telling the time is useless to me.

Edit: I'm one hour more in numbers than it says I'm posting at.

Edited by LyraineAlei