The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Combine the Eradicator helmet and armor set into a single set

dcaleb

Seriously, what reason is there for the helmet to be separate from all the other stuff? Combine that into a single armor set. Its bothered me for awhile but the armor getting a spotlight and discount as part of an anniversary event while the separate helmet gets no discount (despite being worn alongside the armor in the '55% off' promo) made it so I felt the need to make a topic. Edited by dcaleb

Seriously, what reason is there for the helmet to be separate from all the other stuff? Combine that into a single armor set. Its bothered me for awhile but the armor getting a spotlight and discount as part of an anniversary event while the separate helmet gets no discount (despite being worn alongside the armor in the '55% off' promo) made it so I felt the need to make a topic.

It does seem to be hard to explain, especially as it is the semi-iconic armour (with helmet/mask thing) worn by the Sith in the Hope trailer.

Well, apart from questions of greed, I guess.

And yes, I bought it this morning, with the helmet. I even switched specially to my Mara so he could have it.