The DvL Manaan Bug

OmegeWolf

I personally am feed up with this bug blocking me from getting to ethernel Lv i want my rewards it's been 3 weeks, For goodness sake i look on the forums and see stuff like "oh i did it like 2-3 time, and then i got it by using "such and such" strategy... I've tried EVERY one of them that people have suggested. I have done this Flashpoint 47 TIMES!!! 47!! and i still don't have that "Flashpoint: Expert" achievement done so i can't complete ethernel. That is literally THE ONLY ONE thing that is stopping me from completing both of those, don't get me wrong there are probable people out there that have run it more times then me, and they are just as if not more frustrated as me because they have everything to get legendary but they can't complete this, and if this event ends, and this STILL hasn't been fixed to wear you get credit for it EVERYTIME, not if you do it this way, or if you do it that way. EVERYTIME. then i'm sorry swtor, you've lost a sub from me and i won't be coming back if this is how i'm treated, and i know i'm not the only one that feels like this I've run into at least hundred plus people that are as pissed as i am. WE WANT THIS FIXED. AND WE WANT IT FIXED NOW. Edited by OmegeWolf

Guys I have been having this same issue and its really bugging me cause if i can complete Missing Details Data then i cant complete Champion level if i don't complete Champion level i cant complete Eternal Level and i have been working very hard to complete Ledgendary but its just impossible I'm very close and its so hard to keep playing knowing that when this DvL ends and its still not fixed by the 7th i may as well quit playing. and I've been here for almost 5 years more like 4 years 8 months. and i do love this game like everyone else. but this is the last straw.

:wea_03:

Is this the bug where you don't get credit for killing the final boss if he's standing in fire when he dies?

Try setting your companion to heals, and DPS the crap out of him so you hold agro away from the Jesus-Droid and back up into a corner.

Let JD deal with adds, that will keep him busy and away from the boss.

Switch companion to passive at 5% or so.

Got it on the first try that way.

Is this the bug where you don't get credit for killing the final boss if he's standing in fire when he dies?

Try setting your companion to heals, and DPS the crap out of him so you hold agro away from the Jesus-Droid and back up into a corner.

Let JD deal with adds, that will keep him busy and away from the boss.

Switch companion to passive at 5% or so.

Got it on the first try that way.

Tried it 3/47 as i've said i've tried almost everything anyone has tried to suggest to me

I think it only fair as compensation for their screw up to retroactively credit both Flashpoint parts of the Dark vs Light Event to everyone. I see a lot of people talking about this being in the first flashpoint tier where you solo or do tactical but mine shows up in the hard mode one as "Missing Data Details" where the solo and tactical one it shows up as Depths of Manaan because I completed mine prior to 4.7a as 4.7 fixed the issue in the solo/tactical but for me 4.7a broke it in the HM achievement.

Add-on: I mean I've pretty much completed everything else I've almost got a smuggler to lvl 50 leaving me to do the trooper and two crafting skills left and neither of these are hard for me but the HM one is broken and while I have completed a good majority the busted Depths of Manaan screws me from completing the Legendary tier. Why should I or anyone else be screwed out of the rewards because they keep breaking the event?

Edited by DarthEnrique

I think it only fair as compensation for their screw up to retroactively credit both Flashpoint parts of the Dark vs Light Event to everyone. I see a lot of people talking about this being in the first flashpoint tier where you solo or do tactical but mine shows up in the hard mode one as "Missing Data Details" where the solo and tactical one it shows up as Depths of Manaan because I completed mine prior to 4.7a as 4.7 fixed the issue in the solo/tactical but for me 4.7a broke it in the HM achievement.

Add-on: I mean I've pretty much completed everything else I've almost got a smuggler to lvl 50 leaving me to do the trooper and two crafting skills left and neither of these are hard for me but the HM one is broken and while I have completed a good majority the busted Depths of Manaan screws me from completing the Legendary tier. Why should I or anyone else be screwed out of the rewards because they keep breaking the event?

Exactly couldn't have said it better myself