The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ability " animation " Replaces ( New Cartel Market item ideea )

banimoka

Ability : Clairvoyant Strike

Cartel Market Item : " animation " replacer ( revert back to Double Strike : OLD ANIMATION )

Ability : Boltstorm

Cartel Market Item : " animation " replacer ( revert back to Full Auto : OLD ANIMATION )

so Why ?

- the problem with Clairvoyant Strike is that u throw the weapon which is ruining immersion while playing a melee character

- don't do the "mistakes DIsney does where they make characters fly like a helicopter with a double-bladed lightsaber... it's just stupid

and the problem with Boltstorm is what exactly ?

- it looks too "flashy" , like casting spells with a shotgun , it doesn't blend well , it looks like i'm playing some kind of weird pokemon game

- most of my posts involve heavy flaming so i decided to give u a few suggestion & maybe pocket some money off of it

Ability : Clairvoyant Strike

Cartel Market Item : " animation " replacer ( revert back to Double Strike : OLD ANIMATION )

Ability : Boltstorm

Cartel Market Item : " animation " replacer ( revert back to Full Auto : OLD ANIMATION )

so Why ?

- the problem with Clairvoyant Strike is that u throw the weapon which is ruining immersion while playing a melee character

- don't do the "mistakes DIsney does where they make characters fly like a helicopter with a double-bladed lightsaber... it's just stupid

That immersion break is *your* problem. I don't find it in the least jarring.

and the problem with Boltstorm is what exactly ?

- it looks too "flashy" , like casting spells with a shotgun , it doesn't blend well , it looks like i'm playing some kind of weird pokemon game

For me, the problem with Boltstorm is that the name should be "Boltstream" to match the appearance. It looks like a stream of bolts, not a storm of bolts.

To be honest, I was expecting to see a rant about Tracer Missile, but whatever.

That immersion break is *your* problem. I don't find it in the least jarring.

For me, the problem with Boltstorm is that the name should be "Boltstream" to match the appearance. It looks like a stream of bolts, not a storm of bolts.

To be honest, I was expecting to see a rant about Tracer Missile, but whatever.

Tbh i rather liked old Tracer Missile animation( and rotation of course - TM - TM - TM - TM - TM....) but the real problem with OP suggestion is that the animations are visual ques for opponents in pvp. If this modification is not usable in pvp i have no objections.

Saber Throw

Low Slash

Twin Saber Throw/Dual Saber Throw

the problem isn't in " throwing a lightsaber "

- the problem is Spam-Throwing a sword , playing a melee class it's annoying if what u are doing is " throwing your sword around " , which is the case of Clarvoyant Strke