The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Why do Empire always win WZ?

Nebbycat

I started doing pvp and even tho i am only lv19, i have done 5 games, and Empire won or totally steamrolled us each time. This reminds me alot of BGs, when horde would steamroll ally but might just be RNG. Just makes me thing that rolling Empire=Auto-win.

I started doing pvp and even tho i am only lv19, i have done 5 games, and Empire won or totally steamrolled us each time. This reminds me alot of BGs, when horde would steamroll ally but might just be RNG. Just makes me thing that rolling Empire=Auto-win.

Logical explanation: you are sooooo bad player causing all your teams to lost.

I thought the same thing. Then I rolled a Sith Sorcerer, and guess what? The republic was winning every match. Maybe it's just me, or maybe the server queue places all scrub players in the same group. Maybe it's a conspiracy. Edited by Chiricahua

Seems like all the hardcore PvP guys wanted to play on the empires side...

Leaving only "us" to populate the republics army which is ... well, noobish.

To be deadly honest, I think they just wanted to have it easy and walk the easy way.

@ 3:1 Empire/Republic

It's safe to quote that no matter how hard you brag about it... your skills are not quite put to the test there, specially when most of the republic population seems to be ... well, I'm hold back here and let you think about it.

Seems like all the hardcore PvP guys wanted to play on the empires side...

Leaving only "us" to populate the republics army which is ... well, noobish.

To be deadly honest, I think they just wanted to have it easy and walk the easy way.

@ 3:1 Empire/Republic

It's safe to quote that no matter how hard you brag about it... your skills are not quite put to the test there, specially when most of the republic population seems to be ... well, I'm hold back here and let you think about it.

*EDIT* I played on Anchorhead and Vulkar Highway, both servers are 3:1 (PvP)

Both servers are dominated by the empire as well... Now I don't know about yours but here... well, it's our sad reality.

Because you are level 19 your skills might be buffed, but you lack many of the skills and tallents that give your class an edge. Level up a bit, get your more powerfull skills and tallents then try again.

I can tell from the OP's post that it was not an issue of the opposite faction having more players. The OP said Warzone, so that instantly tells me the numbers are balanced.

There could be several factors here such as the level of the specific players that was in your Warzone instance. The biggest factor I can think of right now is you probably faced off against premades, who may or may not have had vent; which by that alone gives tremendous coordination over a bunch of randoms, or a premade without vent for that matter.

I have noticed a pattern in previous MMOs, backed not by hard numbers or statistics, but by the level and description of discussions I have read by various players or people that I have spoken with, and by personal experience, that the "evil" side tends to be more populated, more mature, and more willing to work together. The level attitude just seems more overall positive and constructive versus the "good" players.

For World of Warcraft and Star Wars Galaxies these observances seemed to prove true for the most part and I guess now The Old Republic will perhaps follow in those footsteps as well.

Edited by Bryyn