Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Guild etc.

Darklaserlunch

I played Swtor for an while and im starting to get interested in joining a guild. Yes there are several guilds in the chat but i dont know which one is the best :/

Im kinda new to pvp and pve stuff and i need to learn it. How do i see if a guild is big / good and also friendly towards

"new players".

Sometimes i think people are faking the number of their members to gather new ones.

First of all, I'd look in the server forum for your server, the link is a bit further down. Some of them have websites, so you can look at those too.

Secondly, you can ask other players on your server about guilds in general or those specific guilds you have found already.

I played Swtor for an while and im starting to get interested in joining a guild. Yes there are several guilds in the chat but i dont know which one is the best :/

Im kinda new to pvp and pve stuff and i need to learn it. How do i see if a guild is big / good and also friendly towards

"new players".

Sometimes i think people are faking the number of their members to gather new ones.

it's not so much that they are faking the numbers but guild count counts everybody until they quit guild, even if they haven't played in years. the first thing i would tell you is that you will want a headphone/mic set up. you will use this with the voice chat software your new guild uses. for finding the type of guild you want, i would recommend looking at the conquest results for the different planets and seeing which names show up consistently. this will tell you that a guild is active, but you need to be careful here because there are two types of guilds that do conquest. the first is a guild that is dedicated to conquest only, and this is what you want to avoid because guilds that are focused on that are serious about it, and would expect you to be as well. the other type of guild is the huge guild that has players doing all of the many game modes and usually has a group within it that wins conquest. this is the guild you are looking for and will have "rooms" in the voice chat software for people doing pvp, flashpoints, starfighter, etc. once you get some names, do some google-fu and check out their websites. especially look for side bars or such that shows the amount of activity and current dates for events going on with the guild such as what projects or groups they have doing what activities. once you find one that looks like a good fit for you, go in game and use the search to check if any members are online. for the type of guild you are looking for, multiple people should be, so just whisper asking for whoever can give invites. good luck!

First of all, I'd look in the server forum for your server, the link is a bit further down. Some of them have websites, so you can look at those too.

Secondly, you can ask other players on your server about guilds in general or those specific guilds you have found already.

Highly recommend this recommendation :) - Server Forum posts aren't "Spammy" like guild recruitment messages are in the Fleet. You can get more of a actual feel too I think from the Server forums. Websites are a great indicator as well, especially if you see a website that is somewhat active versus a website from Enjin that was last updated in 2012.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.