Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Romancing Theron and Lana

Drayka

When do you plan to allow for romancing quest and marriage of our characters to either Theron or Lana? I have characters that started the romance part of the Eternal Empire, but other than a hint here and there of romancing there is nothing compared to the companion romances before this expansion.

Also, will the romances go beyond silence? Once you agree to marriage and the companion send you a few gifts and notes they go silent, can more interaction be added to all romances?

Thank you for listening,

I would love to have more interaction added to all the romances, both past and current love interests. It's the saddest thing in the world, when you marry them and they never speak to you again. Romance is a big part of the enjoyment in this game, and it desperately needs more of it. :)

I would love to have more interaction added to all the romances, both past and current love interests. It's the saddest thing in the world, when you marry them and they never speak to you again. Romance is a big part of the enjoyment in this game, and it desperately needs more of it. :)

There are many real life married couples that would LOVE for their spouse to just go silent for awhile. Just sayin'.

There are many real life married couples that would LOVE for their spouse to just go silent for awhile. Just sayin'.

True, that doesn't mean when itch need a scratch, the scratch is unwanted. Here it just ain't possibru anymore. Ifyakawmsayin.

Then there is the 10 seconds black screen time, for Theron it happened once afaik. I haven't romanced Lana so I don't know what happens there.

Once per expansion is pretty poor Bioware. Corso went at it twice in just 1 convo.

True, that doesn't mean when itch need a scratch, the scratch is unwanted. Here it just ain't possibru anymore. Ifyakawmsayin.

Then there is the 10 seconds black screen time, for Theron it happened once afaik. I haven't romanced Lana so I don't know what happens there.

Once per expansion is pretty poor Bioware. Corso went at it twice in just 1 convo.

The *fastest* (i.e. soonest in the story) fade-to-fark is the Agent. Female agents get to do the horizontal folk-dance with a dude on Hutta (I won't say who, but my agentess created in 2.X did it at level *3*...), while male Agents have the shortest wait in their class-companion romance arc with Kaliyo, even if it is just casual sex.

And in Chapter XVI, you get mouth-time with Lana, even if it isn't bed-time.

The *fastest* (i.e. soonest in the story) fade-to-fark is the Agent. Female agents get to do the horizontal folk-dance with a dude on Hutta (I won't say who, but my agentess created in 2.X did it at level *3*...), while male Agents have the shortest wait in their class-companion romance arc with Kaliyo, even if it is just casual sex.

And in Chapter XVI, you get mouth-time with Lana, even if it isn't bed-time.

Yeah I remember the guy on Hutta, the zabrak!

Yeah I remember the guy on Hutta, the zabrak!

Zabrak? I thought I remembered him being a human, although it's been a while.

The guy who threatens to expose you as an imposter. Male agents have three ordinary options, while the female agent gives up one of them in favour of sleeping with him in return for his silence.

if they commit to a full on relationship with a companion they would have to record a whole different convos for that comp for a minority of players that chose the option. that doesnt seem to fit in with the way this chapter thing is being developed, I think we may be lucky they even bother with alternate convo bits for the romance stuff.

Zabrak? I thought I remembered him being a human, although it's been a while.

The guy who threatens to expose you as an imposter. Male agents have three ordinary options, while the female agent gives up one of them in favour of sleeping with him in return for his silence.

Nah, he was a Zabrak, Dheno Rey. Although he has the Republic Zabrak look, which looks more human like than the Imp one so I can understand ;p

He said he'll give me something real good to remember him by... I guess it worked? LOL!

Edited by Eshvara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.