The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dissapointed with cartel market hypercrates

The hypercrates should contain, one assured platinum item or few gold items or

perhaps some exclusive items, only available inside the hypercrates

Because the price is so high. and sometimes its not right

I bought 3 hypercrates so far and i only got a giant pile of crap.

i'm fed up of trying

You gambled and lost. I won't say that you won't have any sympathy from me, however. Hypercrate contents, as well as drop rates, are very bad for the price they cost. They're way too expensive and too low on quality to feel respectful toward whoever makes + sells them.

Recently hypercrates are full of rubbish with one or two nice items in them which are being the selling point. I hate the state of this. I heard that bioware isn't allowed to put in items that resemble Star Wars outfits and characters from other sources anymore, even eu and kotor related.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I can feel the pain but, I stopped spending real money on them long ago. If i spend CC on them now, it is all free CC that BW gives me monthly. I will have to say after the last 4 hyper-crates that have been out, there was a couple of things i wanted to TRY to get. To much of my surprise, i got them :cool: with free CC. So then, I WAS SO HAPPY! :D

Of course getting what you want with free CC is SOOOO Far and in between, i will not ever hold my breath in hopes of same results next time....

Take Care and Be Well.........

i am not buying Hypercrates EVER AGAIN

- i sold the whole hypercrate for 25.000.000 ..... the armor i wanted was posted on GTN for 100.000.000

- if u think Bioware that i am going to buy 4x Hypercrates to afford the retarded prices on GTN u are dead wrong

- if i CANNOT have the armor I WANT .... u won't have my money bioware , let's see who wins