The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sugestion

dnpkp

I would like Free To Play to be successful, but there are very few items on the Cartel market that I want to buy. It would be great if there were a larger variety of armor, clothes, weapons and mounts. This would encourage me to spend more money. I can find items I want on the Galactic Market, but that doesn't directly make money for SWTOR.

For example: In Star Trek online I have purchased many star ships and other items like uniforms.

Dan

I would like Free To Play to be successful, but there are very few items on the Cartel market that I want to buy. It would be great if there were a larger variety of armor, clothes, weapons and mounts. This would encourage me to spend more money. I can find items I want on the Galactic Market, but that doesn't directly make money for SWTOR.

Fussy point. Any item on the GTN with the Cartel Market symbol on it came from the Cartel Market one way or another, so they *do* make money for SWTOR.

I'm not actually sure how the suggestion actually relates to Free To Play.

- free to play is demo mode , so people can see the game and decide to " subscribe " or not

- there is a problem right now that u CANNOT buy the armors u want

- personally i won't play this stupid Hypercrate charade . if i cannot have the armor / weapon i want ... i won't pay

- free to play is demo mode , so people can see the game and decide to " subscribe " or not

- there is a problem right now that u CANNOT buy the armors u want

- personally i won't play this stupid Hypercrate charade . if i cannot have the armor / weapon i want ... i won't pay

Wait... Is it "demo mode" or not? If it's just an extended demo, then it isn't unreasonable that buying that (cosmetic) gear is hard. That gear is not necessary to play the demo. It's not even necessary for subscribers.

And the way to play the hypercrate charade is to buy the crates and sell them unopened, or to open the crates and sell the packs unopened, and in either case to then buy the items you want. (Of course, that is still obstructed by the question of credit caps, but see part 1 of my post.)