browse the missions that can bother for epileptics

DirdamLaer

Some missions have many white flashes or large flash Can you minimize them? example the mission of alderaan Captain Barra, (twikki) speaking with it hurts a lot the view and then have slight migraine think I would miss the test of epilepsy to see how I am, that mission can producirte a mini attack if you're a serious case

There is an epilepsy warning with this game. There is with almost every MMO because various abilities fired in rapid succession can trigger people.

Any game that has flashy skills (large light of any kind) can trigger epileptic episodes.

I am light sensitive, it is not up to developers to accomodate me, it is up to me to accomodate my handicap. So I run my monitor darker than others would.

Some missions have many white flashes or large flash Can you minimize them? example the mission of alderaan Captain Barra, (twikki) speaking with it hurts a lot the view and then have slight migraine think I would miss the test of epilepsy to see how I am, that mission can producirte a mini attack if you're a serious case

just dim down the graphics on ur computer though its not the white that triggers the migraines or a seizure its the sudden burst of light from darkness in which ur brain cannot handle. I agree more games these days need to be more disability friendly but theyre no because the world sees the world majority as non disabled which isnt true. Everyone has something they struggle with