Guides for returning level 50 players

Mournne

You may check THIS on Dulfy...

In essence is doing Illum story line, then do the Makeb Story, Oricon and Shadow of Revan with the prelude... I got to level 62 as F2P, but is up to you, you can do the planets story lines or the FlashPoints. :rak_03:

You can skip a lot too if you're just trying to get to the new content. Doing Makeb for a few levels - switch to Revan once you hit 55 or so - then stick with that till 60- you'll be good.

You can skip a lot too if you're just trying to get to the new content. Doing Makeb for a few levels - switch to Revan once you hit 55 or so - then stick with that till 60- you'll be good.

You can start SoR ("Prelude" / Forged Alliances) at 54 for sure, but I think maybe even 53. And doing all of that, including Ziost, one time is a good idea because of the background it gives you for KotFE. And if you start it at 54, you'll level up to 65 before you finish it (as I did on my Assassin).

You can start SoR ("Prelude" / Forged Alliances) at 54 for sure, but I think maybe even 53. And doing all of that, including Ziost, one time is a good idea because of the background it gives you for KotFE. And if you start it at 54, you'll level up to 65 before you finish it (as I did on my Assassin).

Thanks for all the advice! Steve, is "Pelude" / Forged Allegiances a storyline after the storyline that you finish near lvl 50? Thanks!

Hi Emersyn, where do you get the storyline missions at lvl 50? I finished the storyline from 1 to lvl 50.

Thanks for all the advice! Steve, is "Pelude" / Forged Allegiances a storyline after the storyline that you finish near lvl 50? Thanks!

The approximate sequence (you don't have to do them all) is:

• Prologue
  • Chapter 1
  • Chapter 2
  • Chapter 3
  • (You should be at least level 50 here)
  • Ilum - you get a purple quest for this after you finish Chapter 3 when they send you to the Fleet
  • Makeb ("Rise of the Hutt Cartels", available at level 51 from the mission console on your ship)
  • (You should be at least level 55 here)
  • Oricon and CZ-198 (note that finishing Oricon requires two specific Operations)
  • "Prelude" (Forged Alliances) available from an astromech droid on Fleet, with a purple quest marker triangle, or from the mission console on your ship)
  • Shadow of Revan (Rishi and Yavin 4)
  • Rise of the Emperor (Ziost)
  • (You will probably be level 65 here, but you need to be at least level 60)
  • Knights of the Fallen Empire Chapters I to XVI (this will definitely bring you to level 65)

Forged Alliances, Shadow of Revan, and Rise of the Emperor form a sequence, with mini-missions to link them together.