So what do I do with all this crap?

El_Kabong

So I've been collecting gems and sending my companion out for more goodies for a while now, and well - what do I do with all this stuff? I'm drowning in gems and archeological artifacts, and it seems I can only build red, blue and green lightsaber crystals and hilts.

It seems kind of pointless to me.

If you chose Artifice as your crafting crew skill, then that's primarily what you make, saber crystals and hilts. Make sure you visit your trainer often, as every 20 ranks in your skill unlocks new schematics. You can also Reverse Engineer what you make to learn better versions of the schematics you already know.

So I've been collecting gems and sending my companion out for more goodies for a while now, and well - what do I do with all this stuff? I'm drowning in gems and archeological artifacts, and it seems I can only build red, blue and green lightsaber crystals and hilts.

It seems kind of pointless to me.

use reverse engineering with these items in your inventory.. it looks like a broken saber in the upper right hand corner.. this is the only way to learn blue and purple recipes.. unless you buy a schematic that is already set that way.