Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Buying Hypercrates for rep items.

LadyDarkkitten

I'm wanting to buy Risha customisation 9. I need to get reputation with the bounty supply company. Unless anyone knows another way to source it? I'm keeping an eye out for hypercrates to buy for reputaion items as they appear to change all the time from the market what we can buy.

Example atm I can buy crimelord packs, blockade runners Skiptracers space pirates battlers Gemini revenge plunderer and Dvl . 9 diff types some of which seem to go back to 1.6 according to dulfy.

Does anyone know of a handy list anywhere or which crates to buy if I want esstran, freebooter or bounty supply rep? I used the slot machine to get myself to legend with the contraband resale corp. I think thats the only available reputaion slot machine though? I'm trying to look up the contents of all the packs on dulfy as they change, but some of this info hasn't been touched in years.

Thanks for any help.

I'm wanting to buy Risha customisation 9. I need to get reputation with the bounty supply company. Unless anyone knows another way to source it? I'm keeping an eye out for hypercrates to buy for reputaion items as they appear to change all the time from the market what we can buy.

Example atm I can buy crimelord packs, blockade runners Skiptracers space pirates battlers Gemini revenge plunderer and Dvl . 9 diff types some of which seem to go back to 1.6 according to dulfy.

Does anyone know of a handy list anywhere or which crates to buy if I want esstran, freebooter or bounty supply rep? I used the slot machine to get myself to legend with the contraband resale corp. I think thats the only available reputaion slot machine though? I'm trying to look up the contents of all the packs on dulfy as they change, but some of this info hasn't been touched in years.

Thanks for any help.

If you're looking to purchase the 'Risha Customization 9' from the Bounty Supply Rep Vendor, then there's a good chance they're available on GTN (Galactic Trade Network) for credits. Plus, it's doubtful you'd need the "otherwise" required rep (I'm guessing "Newcomer Standing") if acquiring from this outlet.

Buying some rep vendor items on GTN (those with associated Planet Rep) are pretty much only usable if you have the proper reputation. For example, I bought some holo sign from GTN that can only be unlocked with CZ-198 reputation. Anyhow, I'm fairly certain the Cartel Rep Vendor items purchased through GTN shouldn't be a problem however.

If you're looking for a list of which packs are affiliated with each rep vendor, then click on your 'Legacy Tab' in-game, find the 'Reputation' section, and then each company should have a brief description that usually mentions which packs carry certain rep.

Example - "Increase your standing with Esstran Exports by purchasing Explorer Packs from the Cartel Market."

Now, go to this link at Dulfy's... http://dulfy.net/2013/02/04/swtor-cartel-market-pack-list/#19 and it will mention which packs are what. So, the aforementioned Explorer Packs would then be Shipment 7 (Mid-Rim, Outer Rim, Wild Space, etc.)

Otherwise, you could always track down Cartel Packs with Bounty Rep through GTN or wait for Bioware to reintroduce the older packs on the Cartel Market - similar to this current week's sale. Best of luck to ya man.

Edited by lymphangioma

I bought some bounty packs and got reputaion up with the bounty supply company. Only now the companion customisation has gone! Looking at the bounty supply vender now and theres no risha_customization_9. It was there last week and I googled it and http://tor-fashion.com/risha/ shows thats where it sourced. Any idea where its gone? or what I should do now?

I feel silly for having blown 15 million credits on old packs now.

I bought some bounty packs and got reputaion up with the bounty supply company. Only now the companion customisation has gone! Looking at the bounty supply vender now and theres no risha_customization_9. It was there last week and I googled it and http://tor-fashion.com/risha/ shows thats where it sourced. Any idea where its gone? or what I should do now?

I feel silly for having blown 15 million credits on old packs now.

Check again. I just checked on the Shadowlands and it was there. (also on the GTN for 400k)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.