"Missing Details Data"

RlCHlERlCH

So since the update last night. I was hoping that the Manaan bug was fixed. When i got on and check to see if i could do it, there was no Depths Of Manaan flashpoint. There was a mission that i think is Manaan and it is called "Missing Details Data". So i went to go do the manaan flashpoint(my last flashpoint so i get champion level rewards) and when i finished it, i got no reward nor achievement and just wasted my time. During the bug i did this flashpoint 4 times and after that was my first time doing it. I need a respons quick please. I sent a ticket in and i checked the web and no one has posted about it.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same problem, did depths of manaan again but it wont check out. I killed it outside the fire multiple times and I also played on both my empire and republic toons. This is the last one that I need to do to finnish both champion level and eternal level so yeah.. Really annoying :( Edited by Marloesbo

Well there's three threads in bug reports alone about this and this would be the fourth one, at least. Bioware hasn't answered any of them. Maybe they're just as confused about it as we are. They fixed it for the main achievements but not at all for the HM DvL achievement.

Keep bumping this one and the other three (all three are on the second page of bug reports, currently), force them to at least acknowledge that it's still not fixed

I also been having the same problem for completing the Champion level for the DVL event. Missing Details Data is what I also get for trying to complete the Flashpoint Expert. I also found it very annoying. Did it multiple times because apparently that is supposed to be the Depths of Manaan one but nothing, no check off no matter how many times i beat it. I put in two reports already. One through customer support and the other to QA under bug report. This should get fixed asap especially since the end dates for DVL are unclear. I believe that is this issue does not get fixed any time soon and one can not progress to the other levels to get to Legendary then the end date for DVL should get pushed back until this issue is fixed so other players can get the chance to complete the achieves.

Well there's three threads in bug reports alone about this and this would be the fourth one, at least. Bioware hasn't answered any of them. Maybe they're just as confused about it as we are. They fixed it for the main achievements but not at all for the HM DvL achievement.

Its clearly not fixed for the tactical achievement either with this bug.

Yep I'm having the same problem as well. Can this please be fixed ASAP? And please make it retrospectively count as 'completed' under the DvL achievement for those who did the Manaan fp after the 4.7a update, considering some have ran it multiple times but because of the bug could not complete the Manaan requirement for the achievement. This is real annoying.

simple fix would be just to remove it from the achivement list

One would think, but that may cause a glitch with those that have already done all the other FP's (be it for Tactical or Hard Mode). To make the overall achievement "click" something must be done in game. If they just remove it, it may make the glitch even worse.

This is frustrating. At least before there was a workaround - this is much worse. I wish you hadn't touched it. I decided to wait for the full XP armor set before levelling the other characters for the legendary tier. First I had to wait for the last chapter, now this is broken.

Would be it be possible to get the full xp armor set sometime during the event please so I can use it as intended for levelling the characters for the legendary tier?

Thanks

Edited by ZavienUK

Not to sound like a "Tool" but when it was actually working just so I know when it (if it) gets fixed do you even complete this? Is it from a quest or just do the Depths of Manaan Flashpoint? This is also the last thing I need for getting Champion at least.

Thanks

Its clearly not fixed for the tactical achievement either with this bug.

That's even more annoying. I didn't have an issue getting it solo before 4.7a but know lots of people were unable to complete it. The patch notes for 4.7a specifically mention the fix for solo and tactical and no mention of HM. Wonder what they thought they were fixing...clearly it didn't take :(:mad:

Definitely NOT fixed.

I did it both on solo AND Tactical last night (8/18/2016) and it's still "Missing Details Data" when I checked.

I'm 110% certain that I used the "workaround" on solo as I didn't even let him get the fire debuff. I just slowly worked him.

So very much still broken.

Goddammit devs fix this already! Some of us are so close to getting the champion achievement for the extra exp gear only to be hindered by this silly bug. The event itself has already recieve negative feedback from veteran players, the bug is somewhat annoying but worst of all is the lack of a prompt response which makes it all the more annoying.

This is funny to me cause 4.7 fixed the bug issue for me and I was able to complete the Depths of Manaan in solo mode and get the achievement finally but 4.7a comes out and now in the HM flashpoints one Depths of Manaan comes up as "Missing Details Data". I think the easiest and most simplest solution is to complete remove flashpoints as a way to make the achievements. It's hard enough to queue for HM flashpoints as it is and most people see any of the HM ones from the Shadow of Revan expansion and 99% of the time leave the group before starting or after a whip just leave. It doesn't help when you get undergeared and or are lvl 50+ (not lvl 65) in the flashpoints cause lvl sync just doesn't fix that. I've have noticed several times myself cause damage output just sucks. Edited by DarthEnrique

This is funny to me cause 4.7 fixed the bug issue for me and I was able to complete the Depths of Manaan in solo mode and get the achievement finally but 4.7a comes out and now in the HM flashpoints one Depths of Manaan comes up as "Missing Details Data". I think the easiest and most simplest solution is to complete remove flashpoints as a way to make the achievements. It's hard enough to queue for HM flashpoints as it is and most people see any of the HM ones from the Shadow of Revan expansion and 99% of the time leave the group before starting or after a whip just leave. It doesn't help when you get undergeared and or are lvl 50+ (not lvl 65) in the flashpoints cause lvl sync just doesn't fix that. I've have noticed several times myself cause damage output just sucks.

i do think and easy solution would be grant everyone the Tactial/HM Dephts of Manaan dvl achivement or remove it. i think the first would be better

Just completed this one and hope I will still get it rewarded. Took many tries to get passed the waterdude, so would be really disappointed if I have to spent many more weeks to get it again.

Edit: I saw that the completion was registered under Achievements - Flashpoints in the Legacy window (not completed the HM of this FP before today).

Edited by Shariva

Very frustrating to see not an even an acknowledgement of this issue.

This isn't some edge case affecting a tiny number of players doing something unusual in game. This a core activity for a current time limited event that affects the ability to obtain the armor that is an integral part of the event

It's takes barely any effort to at least acknowledge an issue such as this, but failure to do so gives a very poor impression - namely that the people behind the game don't care.

Edited by ZavienUK