Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Stronghold with X,Y,Z sliders.

VixenRawR

It's nice to slide things forward and backwards and side to side but sometimes it would be nice to move them up and down. I mainly imagine this when I am decorating with plants or trees. I want my forest to look authentic outside. Trees and plants don't grow naturally in pots. I would like to slide them down until all that's visible is the green floofy stuff that we love. =) Or I suppose even a starship with those annoying bases that make it look like it belongs in a museum then outside like it just landed. Slide those under ground too. =) Hopefully the wings wouldn't clip in the ground.

The imagine of a twi'lek dancer with only the head visible poking up out of the Sith pool of blood popped in my mind just before I hit submit. :D

This might happen in future, but there's a lot of potential for it to go wrong (moving stuff into a wall, and then not being able to click the slot to remove it later).

Well you could always place another item ontop of that item to remove it. I have bugs like that currently where the item I placed won't even show up when I click to remove so I place something on top of it to remove it then I can remove the new item.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.