Can't retrieve SCORPIO or Senya

neoraFIVE

4.7 Patch Notes:

Players can now use the Companion Locator Terminal in the Alliance Base Camp to regain Companions which became unavailable due to The Fallen Empire storyline. You must complete Chapter XVI before this option is available. Note that the terminal does not allow you to regain Companions which were guests (such as Darth Marr).

I've completed all sixteen chapters of KotFE and I can't reclaim Senya or SCORPIO from the terminal, I can only reclaim Koth. I tried multiple times between logins and patches and nothing has changed. I've even tried dismissing my active companion before trying and it just re-summons the same companion without returning the lost companion.

Details: I click the terminal and select the option to retrieve companions lost during KotFE. If I click SCORPIO or Senya, the cutscene says they have been returned. However, they are not actually returned after the terminal cutscene. No green text saying they have joined me as a companion is present, either.

UPDATE:

I was able to reclaim SCORPIO and Senya by reclaiming them based on the order they were listed. Unfortunately, I had to reclaim Kaliyo to do this. Is this working as intended?

Possible Bug:

If I didn't select the companions in order, I would still get the dialogue that they were returned, but they wouldn't be returned. If I picked them in order, they would be returned. However, this forced me to reclaim a companion I didn't want (Kaliyo). This seems problematic.

Edited by neoraFIVE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE:

I was able to reclaim SCORPIO and Senya by reclaiming them based on the order they were listed. :D

Unfortunately, I had to reclaim Kaliyo to do this. :mad:

Is this working as intended? If I didn't select the companions in order, I would still get the dialogue that they were returned, but they wouldn't be returned. If I picked them in order, they would be returned. However, this forced me to reclaim a companion I didn't want (Kaliyo). This seems problematic.

Edited by neoraFIVE