Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Unsoloable Heroics

theempirefalls

Hi i was just looking to know if there was a way you could make the heroics at the end of the seeker droid quest chain soloable, because these end heroics are very hard to get other people to join as not much people do them. This is because they are no longer down as story missions so many people avoid them. If yous cant make it a story quest then please make the end heroics solable.

I know so many people who have never done this and never will because getting a full group for the heroic at the end is impossible.

As for the "get those people together" argument, they aren't all on at the same time ever.

Absolutely not, please! In that one devastating strike at the release of 4.0, almost all the great challenges for 1 - 2 players have been removed for good. When I was alone late at night or early in the morning, I could do challenging heroics by myself, and often would even fail. Now there is nothing to do but play a different game. The heroic 4+ on Ilum is pretty great, and whenever a friend finds himself at the end of that quest chain, everybody is happy to help.

Since you potentially have to do the story chain on every character you want to have the GSI missions / tools, this should be looked into. An alternative is making them FPs available in GF instead of heroics. But there's no reason why a (solo mode) couldn't be added as an option currently.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.