Companion gifts - Courting

Ghanimede

After re connection with Torian and 'Despite your years apart, you remain Torian's cyar'ika. Your relationship is stronger than ever', I still gain zero influence with him from courting gifts.

He was my only hope to get rid of all those companion gifts, despite our marriage surviving my deep sleep it seems he spurns my offerings.

He was my only hope to get rid of all those companion gifts, despite our marriage surviving my deep sleep it seems he spurns my offerings.

There is a big list of companions who get *some* Influence from Courting gifts, even if it isn't much.

Highlights (the list is longer than this):

• Vette
  • Doc (not back in KotFE)
  • M1-4X (not available for Imperial characters)
  • Talos Drellik
  • Nico Okarr (if you have him)

The essential is that every class has at least one "pre-KotFE" companion who gains influence from these gifts without having a romance (or, in some cases, without even being romanceable), and that there is at least one companion available to everyone after Chapter IX who takes them.

Thank you for this info I tried it out as follows for anyone interested.

Rank 5 Gree Temporary Mind Link with full Altruism perk gave:-

Nico Okarr 266 inf

Talos Drellik 233 inf

Vette 266 inf

interesting, but not a satisfactory answer to the bug.

Edited by Ghanimede

Known Bug, no ETA for Patch yet.

And yet the gifts still drop from crates and mobs. I have a tab in my legacy bank full of courting gifts in hope of them having some value and I deposit more every day.

The least they can do is remove them until they are fixed.

And yet the gifts still drop from crates and mobs. I have a tab in my legacy bank full of courting gifts in hope of them having some value and I deposit more every day.

Completely with you there.

They *DO* have *some* value. Not as much as they did before 4.0 came out, of course, but it isn't zero either.

A number of "common" companions get some influence from them. I think that every class has at least one in the base stories, and several are available in the aftermath of KotFE.