<It's Lit> Sales Thread

THAT_EPIC_GUY

<It's Lit> is a NiM raiding guild on the imperial faction of Harbinger. We formed shortly after <Four of Five> chose to finish up with SWTOR and we are made up of the remaining <Four of Five> members as well as members from guilds such as <Failure>, <Carried by 3.0> and <Baddassitude>. Within a few weeks of forming, we cleared all the current NiM bosses and timed runs. Having received a number of inquiries about sale runs, we have decided to open sales to the public.

We offer;

Wings of the Architect mount (Preview)from Brontes Nightmare Mode: 200mil

Dread Enhanced Rancor mount (Preview)from Dread Council Nightmare Mode: 150mil

Dread Master *Player Name* title from Dread Palace nightmare mode timed run: 200mil

*Player Name* The Revanchist title from Revan Hard Mode: 70mil

These are the only items we have chosen to offer. We feel that there are other guild options available for things such as gear runs and Dark vs Light achievements and have no interest in selling these. Sales will only be conducted on The Harbinger server, Imperial faction. If you are interested, please submit an application here http://four-of-five.enjin.com/vanitysale

Note: this is the old <Four of Five> sales application form and may also display other runs sold by <Four of Five>. We are selling ONLY what is listed in this forum thread so please ignore the additional items on the form until it is fixed.

Due to varied interest among our own members for sales; spots for sales runs will be limited; first come, first served.

Thank you all!

Edited by THAT_EPIC_GUY

Thanks for the Wing run last night . Welcome back, your team is amazing. :)

You are most welcomed! We are happy to make Vanity Items like Wings available for people.

3 wipes was a little more than we'd like tho, still shaking off the rust for sale runs.... :t_frown:

Heroic farm got credits burning a hole in your pocket? Are you a money hoarder who realised there's nothing to actually spend your millions on?

Well we might have the solution for you; we offer some of the most exclusive PvE mounts and titles in the game! See the OP for details!

what times?currently est but would be interested in all the sales youoffersurrent server shadowlands no-one runs themanymore maybe once every 6 months a guild might do a nim ops

Our timeslots are only on *Wednesday/Monday Morning 2:30am - 5:30am PDT, which is server time. Unsure of the conversion to EST.

Bump!

Know deep down that your character is Revan's biggest fan but don't have the title to share it with the world? Worried you might not get to kill The dread council or Brontes in nightmare, the true incarnation of their dreadful power!? Want to ride around fleet flaunting that johnny grobthok or wings mount? Well we have the solution for you! :D

• 2 weeks later...
If you could let me know on how much a run would be to obtain just the title DreadMaster, that would be great! Looking to spend some creds

We are considering adding dread master runs; will update within a week so just keep your eyes on this thread.

is there any possibility of you guys doing the Crest of the Dread master?

We will not be doing crest runs as we are only an 8m guild.

I'm thinking about this as the 16m NiM group I joined has been very inconsistent with attendance and my guild's raid group is dealing with replacing and training new members so I doubt I'll get the chance to earn the Wings myself before I start a new job and can't commit to any raid groups consistently anymore. Only issue I have is I'm on another server and never done a transfer. Do you happen to have experience with it and know if there's a "cooldown" period on transferring a toon or could I transfer to Harbinger the day before the raid and then transfer back afterward? Also, would you consider adding the Corruptor Blade as well since it's the just the fight before Brontes? I've had no luck with it dropping in HMs. Seen it drop once in about 10 kills over the last couple months. Thanks.

I'm thinking about this as the 16m NiM group I joined has been very inconsistent with attendance and my guild's raid group is dealing with replacing and training new members so I doubt I'll get the chance to earn the Wings myself before I start a new job and can't commit to any raid groups consistently anymore. Only issue I have is I'm on another server and never done a transfer. Do you happen to have experience with it and know if there's a "cooldown" period on transferring a toon or could I transfer to Harbinger the day before the raid and then transfer back afterward? Also, would you consider adding the Corruptor Blade as well since it's the just the fight before Brontes? I've had no luck with it dropping in HMs. Seen it drop once in about 10 kills over the last couple months. Thanks.

PM'd

Original post also updated; we now offer Dread Master runs for 200mil.

Couple of questions:

1. Is the price negotiable if the buyer could provide the group with the mats for Nightmare Crystals? (assuming you're using those^^)

2. Is the Revanchist run done in 8 or 16man? (yes it matters)

/Interested

Most our members have their own stockpiles of mats so we're not going to drop prices in exchange for mats. Perhaps just gtn the mats or try sell them to our members directly and you'll probably make similar money anyway.

All sales (including revanchist) are done in 8m. We are an 8m guild with a roster of about 10 players, we are not interested in 16m sales.

Edited by THAT_EPIC_GUY

• 2 weeks later...

Bump!

We've received lots of interest so a quick reminder; we limit ourselves to only a couple lockouts per week for sales. We deal with buyers on a first come, first served basis. If you're interested please send in an app as places are limited and time is running out with the approach of 5.0!

Bump!

Start KOTET in style with your flashy new wings, grobthok mount or revanchist and dread master titles! The countdown to 5.0 has begun and time is running out to secure your sale run spots. Lockouts are limited and we will be ceasing sales in December so send in your apps at four-of-five.enjin.com/vanitysale today!

Yeah, you are right. There's literally no one else besides you guys. If I had my 65 Warrior on this server I would put in for a Revanchist title run for him.

Not to mention inflation... your descriptor of being the galaxies only billionaire is very very out of date :rak_03:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.