<The Collection of Seekers> Hardcore RP

Alexisonfire

Hi, I'm an old member returning and reviving my old RP guild. Those interested can message me in game or PM me here on the forums. My in-game characters are Zotis and Yuka.

I am not promising to be very active, as I only intend to play occasionally now. I am a hardcore Roleplayer. I RP constantly whenever I play. I learned to Roleplay from years of playing tabletop games like D&D and on play-by-post websites like rpol.net. With an emphasis on story driven character development and hit location injury charts I strive for only the most meaningful roleplaying experience because we only get to live once. I would also like to organise events with other roleplaying guilds as much as possible.

The Collection of Seekers' primary objective is to locate an old Sith Lord who vanished. His name is Argin'taro. Any information leading to his whereabouts would be greatly rewarded.

Centauri Industries is The Collection's front, a commercial enterprise devoted to the manufacturing, shipping, and receiving of arms, armaments, military equipment, and machinery. Additionally we deal in personal security and information gathering and brokering. Our services extend to many militaries and private organizations, and we possess subsidiary companies across the galaxy. In addition to our regular staffing, Centauri Industries seeks to employ mercenaries, body guards, bounty hunters, assassins, and covert operatives.

This is a non-force user guild.

Edited by Alexisonfire

'Ello,

I'm interested in your guild; tried to mail you IC in game but it wouldn't allow me to, something about not being in the same faction and legacy, whatever that B.S. means. Gotta love all of SWTORs B.S. little restrictions. But anyway, yeah, lots of rp experience here as well, similar to what you've listed.

Arial Starstrider in-game.

Yeah, it really blows that you can't message people from the opposite faction. I do hate all the restrictions. In DC Universe Online for example, heroes and villains could run around together, and characters could freely switch back and forth from servers.

I have Republic characters too though, so I'll message you with one of those next time I'm on.

Man, I wish networking in this game was half as easy as any other game on the face of the Earth.