lvl 60 cartel character bug??

OlBuzzard

I wasn't sure where to post this for certain. This is not a rant. Just not certain if this is a bug or no?

1. I purchase the lvl 60 character start (it's on sale) a day or so before the new release.

2. I did not use it immediately (had in game stuff to do so I waited)

3. Yesterday I tried to start a new character and only those that were available were 1-65

Other items to note:

Yes I'm a sub (have been since day one it went active)

yes we submitted a ticket to customer service (still no word... I know it takes a couple of days)

However, I am genuinely asking if this is a bug or no? Has this happened very often. What other steps could we or should we have taken?

Are there any additional bits of information that might be helpful in checking to make sure there are not other issues to review?

Please: I'm just asking.

TYVM in advance.

(also please note: if this needs to be moved to another area please do so at your discretion. )

yes: step by step. I even accepted it ... and it properly charge me the right amount of CC. But looked for it and cant seem to find it ... thought maybe that the purchase might just show up as an "open " ability to start character.

(if that makes sense).

I'm double checking all of my toons just to make sure something squirrelly didn't happen. Hey ! It wouldn't be the first time !

Edited by OlBuzzard

As with most cartel market Things you need to Claim it form the Market and then use it from your inventory.

Then in the Character Creation Screen is an option to make an Level 60 Character.

You have to Claim it on the Character you bought it with.

If all that did work out right, since 4.3. you can't any longer easily refund the token after Creating a Toon with it.