Thanks [Empire] The Guild of Pleasantries

cutebanana

Thanks

Description:

Hello everyone, and welcome to the "Thanks" guild page for the Sith Empire. Me and my friends started getting really into this game, but wanted to make our own guild. Despite having the company of each other, it is slightly lonely. We aren't the most talkative bunch, but we are very active. I welcome anyone and everyone who would like to join a guild. If you would like to join a guild just for the bonus XP? That's okay! If you just want to be able to customize a guild ship? That's okay! We just want to have a good time, and would like you to have a good time too. We aren't max Lvl and don't have overwhelming amounts of money, but we're here. All lvls and play-styles are welcomed! So what do we have to offer?

Our Guild Flagship has a Mailbox, Cargo Hold, Legacy Stronghold Storage, Guild Cargo Hold, Galactic Trade Network Kiosk, Vendor, and a pretty awesome green jukebox. Our ship is your ship! Bring in your own furniture and set it up however you like. We want members, not furniture. We promise we will not kick you without extreme reasons, especially when you put work into our home.

We are more than willing to do Flashpoints and other activities with our Guild members but we are less experienced than most Guild members. We do however have an amazing ability to use google so we can help with questions or anything else. If you're looking for amazing players that are perfect at everything with the best gears, maybe this isn't the place for you. Either way, you are still welcomed here. All guilds start off somewhere so don't be scared at the small numbers. We'll try to build a better guild together!

We speak English, but we have 2 people who can speak Spanish. Does that mean you can't join if you don't speak English? No, (though if you don't understand it IDK how you're reading this). We won't be able to communicate officially, but you're not required to speak to us at all if you don't want to.

Want to join? Message me here and we can arrange something, or PM with one of the Contact Info left below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Features:

• We have an allowance for repairs! (50,000 May change over time/rank)
  • Guild bank access (you will have to ask a higher rank for items in the bank)
  • Guild leader is a subscriber!
  • Guild has 2 subscribers and 2 prefered so far! (+5.8% Guild XP, +0.8% Guild Rep XP)
  • We use Discord! (Not a requirement don't worry)
  • We have a Guild Flagship! All members welcome to edit the ship!

Guild Ranks & Permissions:

Lady Thank You: *N/A*

Please: Basically like the second in commands. I trust every one of the "Please" members and it'll take quite some work to get to this rank. These members can get out items from the Guild Depo when requested (if the request isn't too frequent and/or isn't outrageous.)

All Chat Permissions, Invite, Remove, Invade Planet, Allowed to Withdraw, Allowed to Repair, Ledger Disclosure, Infinite Item Withdrawal, Gold Flagship Key.

Thanks: Sort of like... a trusted member. Won't take much to move from NoThx to Thanks because it just means you've been in for a few days and seem like you're an okay person.

All Chat Permissions, Invite, Allowed to Repair, View Bank, Deposit Items, Gold Flagship Key.

NoThx: You have this rank when you first join. This is just saying you are new and we have to get to know you a little better before we give you free stuff or something along those lines.

Guild Chat Permissions, Invite, Allowed to Repair, View Bank, Deposit Items, Gold Flagship Key.

Crafting Characters:

Kipoko: Cybertech, Scavenging, Underworld Trading

Kipoki: Synthweaving, Archaeology, Underworld Trading

Xocotzin: Artifice, Archaeology, Treasure Hunting

Huitzilopochtli: Synthweaving, Slicing, Underworld Trading

*Crafting is time consuming and costs money. If you request something please be patient.*

Q/A:

Q: What's up with the name?

A: Well... It's a long story but we weren't really planning on having more than just friends join. Now we want to share our ship and guild with other people so that we can make a beautiful hangout and community space for anyone that wants to join.

Q: Are there any strict rules?

A: Mostly we just want players to be respectful to each other. This includes other guildmates and players not in the guild. If you're going to move something someone else put down in the ship, just ask first. Swearing isn't really something we will get mad about since there is a chat filter, but try to keep it semi-clean in chat. (We are adults but who knows if someone younger wants to join!

Q:What time-zone are you in?

A: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Q:What time's are you normally online?

A: I'll be on anywhere between 9AM and 2AM (Please don't make fun of me I enjoy the game ;D)

Q:Do I have to be in the same time zone or be on at the same times?

A: Not at all, but if you want to catch me or my friends we're usually on in that time-slot.

Q:"So-and-so guildy is being terrible to me!"

A: Take a screenie, get it to me or any "Please" Rank Guildy and we'll take care of it.

Q:Can I rank up in the guild? If so how do I go about doing it?

A: The difference in the ranks is the permissions. You can rank up by earning our trust. The only difference is the ability to kick players from the guild and ability to withdraw items from the guild bank.

Q:Do you have any expansions for the Guild Ship?

A:We have no expansions yet but there is tons of room on the first floor!

Detailed Rules:

For the most part we don't really care about having rules. There are, however, things we probably won't tolerate. No outright bullying. Racist, homophobic, sexist, etc. comments ARE bullying. Out-of-Game politics have very little to do with ingame subjects, so please keep that talk to a minimum. (Yes we all know how screwed we are.)

Founding Fathers/Mothers(?):

Char Name - Legacy - Class - Role

Kipoko - Woblooblu - Sorcerer - Heal

Roaminglake - Please - Assassin - DPS

Skeeturz - Thanks - Sorcerer - DPS

Xocotzin - Mictlan - Sorcerer - DPS

Contact Info:

Ingame: Kipoko - Discord: Megan #1357 - Skype: megsy3708@live.com (Almost never used)

Ingame: Roaminglake - Discord: ★ roami ★ ローミ#0389

Click here for Guild Rewards Program

Edited by cutebanana
removing something