In response to all the "choices don't matter" [SPOILERS]

Ylliarus

And for those who you who think we are asking too much...there used to be 8 storylines in this game. Now there is only ONE. You can't tell me that even ONE storyline is too much for BW to handle. If they were capable of making a stellar storyline like the agent's, with multiple options and consequences, then they are perfectly capable of doing it again, with one single storyline. I'm just kind of baffled as to how they dropped the ball in chap 16.

that was part of the game set up. the honest truth is that most of those resources are now gone. (I don't know what they are redistributed to but ) the game is in a make money or else mode. sad truth is that in five years or so their will be no new content and in ten or so the servers will be closed. subscriptions and cash cards will influence that but the game is in a do the best we can with what we can

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.