The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Problems with GTM.

takata-jim

Been out of the loop for a year. Having problems searching the GTM. No mater what I do it wont search for me. I know I am doing something wrong. Is there an updated tutorial?

If you haven't already resolved your problem, you might want to list the steps you take when you search the GTN. There are multiple reasons why the GTN will not return any search results. It would be easier to figure out if you describe what you are doing.

Just a small story:

Usually no returns on a GTN search is because the GTN does have some glitches. Once in a while though it's user error. I remember one brand new player, new to SWTOR and new to MMOS, who couldn't get the GTN to return any search results. When he listed his steps, his first step was "I type my character name in the Name field." He was so grateful to find out what he was doing wrong!

Edited by Trynitris

Usually no returns on a GTN search is because the GTN does have some glitches. Once in a while though it's user error. I remember one brand new player, new to SWTOR and new to MMOS, who couldn't get the GTN to return any search results. When he listed his steps, his first step was "I type my character name in the Name field." He was so grateful to find out what he was doing wrong!

Oh dear. That summons an image of the market being the GSM instead. Galactic Slave Market... :eek: