About the latest chaper

JessieLoverRxE

Where im from, its past midnight at the moment, and i just logged on to my old character a while ago to notice i have a new chapter to complete...and damn. It was. Amazing!

Not just the story, but the gameplay as well! At first, i didnt get the duel with Arcain because i was just getting throwned around, but once i picked up the shield...awesome!

So ya, just wanted to share my experince before going off to bed. Very much looking forward to season 2! THANK YOU BIOWARE! You did not dissapoint!

Where im from, its past midnight at the moment, and i just logged on to my old character a while ago to notice i have a new chapter to complete...and damn. It was. Amazing!

Not just the story, but the gameplay as well! At first, i didnt get the duel with Arcain because i was just getting throwned around, but once i picked up the shield...awesome!

So ya, just wanted to share my experince before going off to bed. Very much looking forward to season 2! THANK YOU BIOWARE! You did not dissapoint!

Ya i did enjoy the special mechanics for the fight and the shield bash, especially on that final blow were the stack is over 150 to bash him.

And for the people who think choices don't matter, its just a precursor for season 2, which is likely to be a full blow one drop, or a 2 drop expansion where your decisions will come back and bite you in the butt.

Also you either keep the gravestone and koth or loose it and the end so thats a choice impacted on what you did

Ya i did enjoy the special mechanics for the fight and the shield bash, especially on that final blow were the stack is over 150 to bash him.

And for the people who think choices don't matter, its just a precursor for season 2, which is likely to be a full blow one drop, or a 2 drop expansion where your decisions will come back and bite you in the butt.

Also you either keep the gravestone and koth or loose it and the end so thats a choice impacted on what you did

Absolutely all of the evidence points to that being wrong. KoTET is a second season in the same style as KoTFE, chapters and all. The decisions will not matter.

Especially "losing" the gravestone. Those that had Koth steal it, will get the gravestone right back at the exact same point others use it anyways. We already saw exactly this happen with Koth. Some people kept him happy, some people lost him. It did not matter 1 bit: He still swooped in and joined with us at the exact same time. He barely made a comment about the past.

The closest thing to a decision mattering is the couple of companions you can kill off...that are never seen again anyways. ( Seriously...go through your alliance list and see how many of them even appeared during chapter 16. Something like 5, of which only Senya did anything. 2 of the people literally tell you they did nothing. It's all been 1 big joke at this point. I've seen better shows on Syfy during its bad years. )

Absolutely all of the evidence points to that being wrong. KoTET is a second season in the same style as KoTFE, chapters and all. The decisions will not matter.

Especially "losing" the gravestone. Those that had Koth steal it, will get the gravestone right back at the exact same point others use it anyways. We already saw exactly this happen with Koth. Some people kept him happy, some people lost him. It did not matter 1 bit: He still swooped in and joined with us at the exact same time. He barely made a comment about the past.

The closest thing to a decision mattering is the couple of companions you can kill off...that are never seen again anyways. ( Seriously...go through your alliance list and see how many of them even appeared during chapter 16. Something like 5, of which only Senya did anything. 2 of the people literally tell you they did nothing. It's all been 1 big joke at this point. I've seen better shows on Syfy during its bad years. )

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, i just believe with the information layed before us that choices will matter, while you may disagree we will never truly know until the new expansion hits.

So with that being said we are Both correct and wrong on our opinions where it is like Schrodinger's cat, choices will either matter or not just as the cat is both alive and dead until the box is opened.

You can bash him with the shield? lol...

That fight took me like twenty minutes cause I was mostly turtling between cooldowns on focused defense and then running in for hit and run attacks with my lightsaber.

Edited by Eleonora

Actually, I noticed quite a few dialogue differences between my two characters. Yes, one had Koth and one did not. Inversely, one had Jorgan and one did not (no big deal). But, I did think there was enough difference that I was not disappointed beyond what already disappointed me, which was the ending and lack of involvement by other companions/recruits. Heck, even if it were possible for someone to fail in their job ( by picking the wrong one) and adding more busywork, that would be something

Edited by AlienEyeTX

While yes our choices do matter in that conversations are different and some characters are dead. In the bigger picture they don't, we can't kill off any character only certain ones and regardless of how you handle Koth earlier, he still comes back to save they day.

This is just starting to feel like mass effect 3 where we get the same ending no matter what choices we make. So from that point of view choices don't really matter story wise

I did enjoy the story but i do miss the old republic vs empire

Me too, and the Shield Bash was a nice mechanic. I would love to get that as an actually item to keep.