Class story completion

Zandoezan

Not to worry, i see it's when you have done the Revan quest..

Not exactly. There is the "classic" class story (unintended pun, sorry), which ends when you have finished Chapter Three (i.e. at or just after you finish your work on Corellia). The achievements that unlock per-class buff logic / heroic moment skills are based on your progress in the classic story, as is (in theory) the "legendary player" achievement set.

There is also the "extended" class story, which runs up to the end of SoR (i.e. when you finish Ziost and press the buttons on the orbital station). The part of the extended story that happens after the classic story doesn't contain much class-specific stuff outside of some dialogue lines, the going-to-Rishi cinematic, and the one per-class mission that happens on Rishi.

Actually, the class story is finished well before Shadows of Revan.

Shadows of Revan is the same quest chain for all eight classes. Each class will have its own personal side quest, but that's not really part of the class story. Also, during the Shadows of Revan storyboard, most classes will have some portions of dialogue exclusive to them, based on their class story, but are not the actual class story.

The class story finishes right before Makeb / Rise of the Hutt Cartel. There hasn't been any true "class story" since then, and few people are happy about that. Class stories gave the game replay value.

The class story finishes right before Makeb / Rise of the Hutt Cartel. There hasn't been any true "class story" since then, and few people are happy about that. Class stories gave the game replay value.

If you want to get fussy about it, you should note that the class story finishes right before Ilum.

Thx for answers.

Currently my Jedi is busy with the Revan quest and it is still showing as not done with the class story. Im trying to finish my 8 chars so i can reach Legendary status, for not particular reason really.

If you have finished the class story through Corellia and any tying up afterward then it's a bug. There was an issue a while back where class story completion ( around level 50) wasn't counting. I had the problem with my smuggler. It was hotfixed as far as I know, and I have since logged in to find legacy dirty kick and credit for the smuggler class story on my login screen.

Double check your quest log and make sure there aren't any quests under the "CLASS" category that you forgot to finish.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.