Bugged 100% HM FP Achievement - 87% Done?

Theeko

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty pissed about this. I know they'll fix it, but I busted *** to get everything done so when Chapter 16 dropped I could be the or one of the first to claim 100%.

I still will of course but that was a LOT of work just to be delayed by yet another bug.

I'm pretty pissed about this. I know they'll fix it, but I busted *** to get everything done so when Chapter 16 dropped I could be the or one of the first to claim 100%.

I still will of course but that was a LOT of work just to be delayed by yet another bug.

Same, I'm very disappointed. I hope they patch it quickly.

Same, I'm very disappointed. I hope they patch it quickly.

Also think once its fixed it should match the time of which you had the last Achievement completed at as well, that being the HM FP one for most

I have passed this issue on to the team. I will let you know as soon as I have information to share.

-eric

Really Eric?

Ya'll don't have a team that thinks... Hmmmm maybe we should see if this works BEFORE we release it?

Let me guess, the fix will take 2 month's but we will be just happy as a pig in sh*t when we hear... "Sorry for any inconvenience..."

Can not get over just how badly maintained this thing is :-(

Same issue here. Its because they just added it as a requirement with todays patch. Despite being listed under Legendary Tier, it wasnt actually a requirement for the achievement. So when they fixed that, it doesnt count it as completed if you'd already done.it.

NOTE - They also added another new achievement under Chapters, which is to complete the last 9. Thats also not showing previous chapters done.

There goes completing everything once chapter 16 dropped. :mad:

I have a different bug: I had done all HM flashpoints except for Cademimu before 4.7 just in case a bug like this would happen. But now upon logging in, it autocompleted the achievement for me.

http://i.imgur.com/gyNWcGp.jpg

As you can see, the achievement shows as completed in the achievement window, but in my achievement tracker it still shows up as if I didn't yet complete the achievement:

0/1 Cademimu

2/1 Depths of Manaan

So is this achievement completed now or not? And how can I remove it from my achievement tracker? And I guess I am now stuck with the same 87% bug like everyone else?

Edited by Jerba

Actually, the time on my "completed" achievement is constantly updating to the current time. So right now it shows 3:16 while in the screenshot it was 3:06. Maybe I didn't complete the achievement and this is just a display bug?

In my chat window, the only completed achievements from when I logged in were some 550 crafting achievements, not the DvL flashpoint achievement.

Edited by Jerba

NOTE - They also added another new achievement under Chapters, which is to complete the last 9. Thats also not showing previous chapters done.

Cannot confirm this bug; for me this achievement ("The Commander") is showing Chapters 10-15 as completed. Have you already logged in with the character that completed those chapters?

I figured it was an intentional bug that Bioware was trying to lock us out of Legendary just like they did with Champion being locked behind chapter 16 then even delaying it 2 weeks. God I just want to unsub to this game already because it wont have any content probably until December or next year with the way they run the show.

Cannot confirm this bug; for me this achievement ("The Commander") is showing Chapters 10-15 as completed. Have you already logged in with the character that completed those chapters?

I've done 10-16 on one character, so yes. Not a massive deal if they aren't retroactive though...

got the same problem, and i got simular problems with my inquisitor level, where is says i haven't made any lvl 65 inquisitor yet i own at least 20 lvl 65 inquisitors of which more then halve where lvled from lvl 1 to 65, also have it with Xalek companion achievement, i am kinda sick of making bug reports of it. Xalek has been bugged for me for as long as the achievement is there.

got the same problem, and i got simular problems with my inquisitor level, where is says i haven't made any lvl 65 inquisitor yet i own at least 20 lvl 65 inquisitors of which more then halve where lvled from lvl 1 to 65, also have it with Xalek companion achievement, i am kinda sick of making bug reports of it. Xalek has been bugged for me for as long as the achievement is there.

Have you logged into any of your inquisitors since 4.7? When the achievement was released, they did not make it retroactive, but 4.7 made the achievement retroactive. I logged into all of my different 65 classes that I did not level to 65 during DvL and the achievements popped for me.

so with the release of 4.7 they have still NOT fixed the flash point mission bug i still am not getting credit for depths of manaan, and as such am not being granted my event completions!!! can we get an actual and reasonable time line for this bug fix???? I filed tickets and bug reports and was told it would be fixed with 4.7 obviously that is NOT happening. So how about a reasonable time line, and compensation, since this issue has persisted for more then a month and you have failed to provide a fix in more then reasonable time. Some doo dad decoration or sumthing would be cool and show your good faith and certainly prolong our continued tolerance.

Regarding my earlier post of the achievement showing up as completed even though I was still missing a flashpoint:

A player on fleet had the same issue but he ran the missing flashpoint post-4.7 and got the achievement granted just fine, and he also received the DvL Legendary rewards.

Another player was missing two flashpoints which he now did, but the achievement still did not register.

So not sure what's up with this achievement. :confused:

Edited by Jerba