Satele Shan Holostatue from Cartel bazzar vendor

MarhaCz

So, I have bought Satele Shan Holostatue today from reputation vendor in Cartel Bazzar for 25k credits and 4 certificates. I search internet before and lots of people confirmed that it will be unlocked in collections to be used on all characters (after CC paiment of course), but mine didnt unlocked in collections. So its this a bug or not?

Sources: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=673491

Unlike the cartel market version the vender takes time for it to be added to collections. It does get added and when it has been you then can unlock account-wide. Don't ask me why it has a time delay because I cannot answer that question. I have had 6 in total across my 5 accounts. The 6 being both satele and Malgus as in 3 each which all did get added to collections. How long it took I cannot remember, but there could be many factors involved such as how long you play the character that has it as an example. I tend to switch characters and accounts often so mine may of taken longer than most.

It will become unlockable eventually, mine did.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

If you mean the timer until it gets bound to you (2 hours) then i already waited that long, even reloged and restarted game. Still nothing. Did you mean that bound timer or you talking about days of real game time?

If you mean the timer until it gets bound to you (2 hours) then i already waited that long, even reloged and restarted game. Still nothing. Did you mean that bound timer or you talking about days of real game time?

No not talking about the bound timer, it has a hidden add to collection timer as well. as said don't ask me why but it does. mine took weeks before it got added to collections. As said though part of this may have been down to how I play characters. The bound timer just means to can not sell back to vender after its expired.

As said it will unlock in collections EVENTUALLY.

Edited by Nevaeh-Heaven