The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

CM Token to "Legacy-ize" Weapons

Please sell a CM token that lets us Bind to Legacy individual weapons, since an Outfit Designer for weapons isn't being contemplated any time soon. You can price it high enough that you feel it makes up for the unlocks we wouldn't purchase. The convenience factor would be huge.

Please sell a CM token that lets us Bind to Legacy individual weapons, since an Outfit Designer for weapons isn't being contemplated any time soon. You can price it high enough that you feel it makes up for the unlocks we wouldn't purchase. The convenience factor would be huge.

i'm pretty sure you can use CC to unlock weapons in your collection for ALL characters in/on your legacy on your server

i'm pretty sure you can use CC to unlock weapons in your collection for ALL characters in/on your legacy on your server

Those unlocked weapons are still bind on pickup, not bound to legacy so you still need 1 weapon for every character.

Edited by FireFoxed

The point is a CC token to let you turn 1 weapon into a bind-on-legacy weapon like the Kingpin Blaster or the Outbreak Response sabserstaff or the Gree lightsaber, that can be used freely across all your legacy (you can put it into legacy storage).

The point is it lets you make 1 item with BIS hilt/barrel, mods, enhances that you can share across your toons. Whatever money BW would lose from CM unlocks, they could price into the cost of the Legacy-ize token.

I have several old Tionese weapons that I would LOVE to use this on...