Official Retirement - Lederhosen (Bolsterdamus) aka the man you wish you were 2016

Chicato

I just want this to be official..

I'm quitting SWTOR because I can't fix the frames to be the player I always was.. as much as I want to be..

and before I get the rep as someone I'm not.. I'll forever be remember as the player you wish you were..

The guy who never needed a group or ranking to remind himself he was the greatest player there was since beta.

For all of those who helped me get me there, for all my followers who helped me maintain and reinforce the idea that I was the greatest there was.. I thank you. My legacy is something that will never be repeated in this game, and still lives on through the people who I will always call my fans.

Yours truly with honest regards,

Lederhosen Legend.

(look for me as Woofmasterflex or any other name as legendary as you know me to be in any beta xoxoxoxoxoxox)

I'm sure that someone will miss you here but I have no idea who you are. I've been playing on The Harbinger and PvP'ing here for a while now and I've also asked some other PvP'ers I know that have also been playing here a while and I still have no idea who you are. Are you Bantle with another rename or something? :confused: Edited by JargoFett

No he's just another loudmouth troll from Pot5, that came to Harbinger back when transfers opened up like the rest of us who escaped that dead server, only he's the riff raff of Pot5.

You will see him on Imp side on Harbinger. And I highly doubt he's quitting. Give him a few weeks he will be back in game spewing in all caps over Imp Fleet chat.