Are there shorter or reverse grip sabers?

Marauder

*sigh* I just really don't know what to say. The amount of content people expect out of one game. Before you know it there will be people asking if they can dual wield double bladed lightsabers. Oh wait...

duel wield double bladed lightsabers, thats the best idea i ever heard, the only thing that would be better, is if we could have blasters built into the hilt. some1 start a petition

SW the clone wars has a pretty good couple shows where Krell tured dark, he wielded 2 double bladed lightsabers. I think the cartoon did a pretty good job with it. He does have four arms so Il bet that makes it much easer for him.

http://www.starwars.com/explore/the-clone-wars/ep410/

should this be in game, I would like to see something like this as a boss but not for players.

How hard would it be for dev to put in a lightsaber that has a shorter graphic then the standard, well really easy it just didnt happen. I would bet it will be added in the future.

Weapon choices really do not matter, its just for appearance. All damage is based on skill used and not really waeapon used.

SW the clone wars has a pretty good couple shows where Krell tured dark, he wielded 2 double bladed lightsabers. I think the cartoon did a pretty good job with it. He does have four arms so Il bet that makes it much easer for him.

http://www.starwars.com/explore/the-clone-wars/ep410/

should this be in game, I would like to see something like this as a boss but not for players.

How hard would it be for dev to put in a lightsaber that has a shorter graphic then the standard, well really easy it just didnt happen. I would bet it will be added in the future.

Weapon choices really do not matter, its just for appearance. All damage is based on skill used and not really waeapon used.

Except that skill damage is based pretty heavily on weapon damage :p