The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Older armor sets available for purchase monthly

I know they are trying to spread out how often they put an armor(excluding armors always available for purchase on CM) for purchase on the CM but it is just too long of a wait. The Xoxaan set was about 9 months ago, Temple Guardian was about 7 months ago. In between today and then we've had a handful of armors, that are already available for purchase on the CM, go on sale. There are so many armors since launch that I would love to spend my money on... if they become available. Please consider this.

/SIGNED

But I want in game armor sets that have been removed available for purchase from Cartel market like the Rakata Armor Sets or the Revanite Armor Sets.

Your post made me think of new and returning players, such as myself. They never had the chance to experience some of the awesome armors that are no longer sold in packs and also sets that have been removed, such as the one you mentioned.

If they started selling every rare armor set individually it will cut into a big loss on there packs, so probably don't count on the super rare sets being direct sales

Well, although I wouldn't expect super rare sets to be a regular thing, one super rare set every 4-6 months is pretty reasonable, like the time frame between the previously released Xoxaan and Temple Guardian sets of late last/early this year.

I know they are trying to spread out how often they put an armor(excluding armors always available for purchase on CM) for purchase on the CM but it is just too long of a wait. The Xoxaan set was about 9 months ago, Temple Guardian was about 7 months ago. In between today and then we've had a handful of armors, that are already available for purchase on the CM, go on sale. There are so many armors since launch that I would love to spend my money on... if they become available. Please consider this.

I agree ... there were some others that I REALLY like as well but it's been forever since they've been released.