Is Light Vs Dark Rewards also Broken 8/2/2016?

HuaRya

Just got a pub to level 65 and the LvD did not issue rewards. In the achievements it shows 1 Imp toon 20 1 Pub toon 20 and 5 for eternal championship. The last category 50 for achieving all three has not been awarded so it shows me stuck at 45. Am I missing something? It seems it should've triggered the rewards as I cannot see what else there is to do other than 1 Imp/1 Pub and level 5 Eternal Championship. Is it level 5 Eternal Championship on both toons?

Eternal Level

Requirement

No Objective Requirement

1 Republic Icon Reach Level 65 with any Republic DvL Character

2 Imperial icon

Reach Level 65 with any Empire DvL Character

3 Eternal Contender Complete round 5 of Eternal Championship with a DvL character

Rewards

Just got a pub to level 65 and the LvD did not issue rewards. In the achievements it shows 1 Imp toon 20 1 Pub toon 20 and 5 for eternal championship. The last category 50 for achieving all three has not been awarded so it shows me stuck at 45. Am I missing something? It seems it should've triggered the rewards as I cannot see what else there is to do other than 1 Imp/1 Pub and level 5 Eternal Championship. Is it level 5 Eternal Championship on both toons?

Eternal Level

Requirement

No Objective Requirement

1 Republic Icon Reach Level 65 with any Republic DvL Character

2 Imperial icon

Reach Level 65 with any Empire DvL Character

3 Eternal Contender Complete round 5 of Eternal Championship with a DvL character

Rewards

Each tier requires that you have completed the prior tiers, and since Chapter 16 isn't out yet no one has completed the Champion level yet, making Eternal level impossible to have completed at this point.

Yeah, you can go on ahead and do the next tier but once Ch16 comes out you can only finish Champion cause it needs Ch16 to finish, then if you had all the next tiers completed fully then once you complete ch16 everything will be done right after that Ch16 achievement