Jen'tsis Supremacy - Empire

malpense

Welcome one and all to the Jen'tsis Supremacy. Jen'tsis meaning Dark Sith, we are a council of powerful and unforgiving entities.

- Our guild is semi-casual, we welcome both new and experienced players who are willing to be active, loyal and contributory to each and every member. The focus of our guild is PvE group activity. We encourage grouping for heroics, flashpoints and operations regularly with fair loot systems so that all participants are rewarded. Role play is both encouraged and invited. -

Our Mission

We want to build a community of dedicated, friendly and flexible individuals who can come together to create a prestigious guild. As stated above, this guild is focused solely on PvE, including regular operations and conquest tasks.

Who we are looking for

- English speaking

- Mature

- Both new and experienced

- Dedicated and loyal individuals

- Class is not a deciding factor as long as you are empire aligned

- preferably above level 10

Raiding

We run raids every other night at 7-10pm GMT. Players sign up through the events page on our website. We run a fair loot system ensuring that all participants have the opportunity to roll on gear drops and other loot drops. As of right now we have a full team of Hard Mode raiders, as well as an additional team.

Ranking and structure

Guildmaster = Elliketh

Co-Founder = Vega

High Lord = Yag'jala

Royal Huntsman = Kilric

Event Administrator = Xria

Invasion OFC = Ungulata

If you wish to contact someone in game, whisper Elliketh(me) or Arnette Vega.

Contact information

If you have any queries or a recruitment request, below is my contact information.

Our Teamspeak address is - jentsis.enjinvoice.com

We now have a guild website where you can apply! Simply head along to http://jentsis.enjin.com/ and navigate to the recruitment tab.

You can pm me through the official swtor website also ;)

Thank you for your time, Josh.

"Respect is not demanded, it is earned"

APPLY NOW AND JOIN IN ON THE FUN

Edited by malpense

• 2 months later...