Client crash on new trooper load..

TL_Roff

This Program encounter and internal error and will now exit

Error Code C12

Failed to load room dat file

[/world/areas/461168019802843831/refugee_camp.dat]

Reason: Not found

...........................................................................................................................

Made a new toon.. a trooper..tried to start and this is what I got.. Client locked up hard and had to go into task manager to shut it down and restart.

I notice there doesn't seem to be any file check, file repair tools. Off hand I'm guessing I've got some corrupted files that this means I'm going to have to redownload the entire freaking install again because I can't selectivly repair a single problematic file out of 33 plus gigabytes of the install... this does not happy make me.

First run a game repair

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner.

If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut,

select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

if that doesnt solve it run the repair utility at this link