Romantic option with Vaelyn

Eres

Prob too late for Season 1, but can you make a romantic option for Vaylinin season 2?

Really a good match for Inquisitors and Warriors.

Plus, it would be nice for Warriors with romantic Jaessa to have them both ))

Edited by Eres

Prob too late for Season 1, but can you make a romantic option for Vaelyn in season 2?

I'd adore Vaylin as a romantic interest!

Prob too late for Season 1, but can you make a romantic option for Vaelyn in season 2?

Have you missed the part where she basically wants to make a necklace out of your entrails? After having ds Jaessa I have no interest in having another ds romance option.

Have you missed the part where she basically wants to make a necklace out of your entrails? After having ds Jaessa I have no interest in having another ds romance option.

I thought DS Jaesa was loads of fun. Mad as a box of frogs, but fun.

And Lana Beniko is a DS romance option...

But either way, Vaylin is not only madder than a whole crateload of frogs, but wants to, as you say, make a necklace out of the Outlander's entrails, which is a vibe that neither Jaesa nor Lana gives off.

I thought DS Jaesa was loads of fun. Mad as a box of frogs, but fun.

And Lana Beniko is a DS romance option...

But either way, Vaylin is not only madder than a whole crateload of frogs, but wants to, as you say, make a necklace out of the Outlander's entrails, which is a vibe that neither Jaesa nor Lana gives off.

Jaessa was fun but was starting to push the real creepy end of the spectrum pretty quick.

Thank you for summing up how I feel about this. Romancing Vaylin, I feel is much like trying to romance an Acklay trying to eat you. The outcome, without creating massive plot holes and altering her character, would be, for example the real life version of human falls in love with vampire leading to a bloodless corpse, for The Old Republic.

Quinn's my favourite romance because he's imperfect and flawed, and goes against your character as though he has a life of his own. That said, Vaylin's insane- and as someone who hasn't reached DS Jaesa yet, I'm conflicted on whether I should just try and keep Jaesa light sided with my DS character (my first Warrior and Imperial main is light sided) because she's apparently deranged.

There's challenging your character and then there's actively daydreaming what your splayed body would look like as a souvenir. Vaylin is the latter.

Thank you for summing up how I feel about this. Romancing Vaylin, I feel is much like trying to romance an Acklay trying to eat you. The outcome, without creating massive plot holes and altering her character, would be, for example the real life version of human falls in love with vampire leading to a bloodless corpse, for The Old Republic.

Quinn's my favourite romance because he's imperfect and flawed, and goes against your character as though he has a life of his own. That said, Vaylin's insane- and as someone who hasn't reached DS Jaesa yet, I'm conflicted on whether I should just try and keep Jaesa light sided with my DS character (my first Warrior and Imperial main is light sided) because she's apparently deranged.

There's challenging your character and then there's actively daydreaming what your splayed body would look like as a souvenir. Vaylin is the latter.

ls Jaessa is an ice cube. They went to to complete ends of the spectrums with the character one is like a nun the other a psychopath

Nah, she's just interested in rough relationship. I think its her way to express her feelings. Like in "Parfumer".

And there is a moment when she states "You want me". Means she finds its fun and very interested in Outlander!

Nah, she's just interested in rough relationship. I think its her way to express her feelings. Like in "Parfumer".

And there is a moment when she states "You want me". Means she finds its fun and very interested in Outlander!

She is a sadist. If you are a submissive masochist you might have a little fun before she gets bored of you and decides to flay you alive.

Haters gonna hate, my friend. Don't get discouraged. You're not alone in wanting some hot Vaylin lovin':cool:

Though I do wish people would stop comparing her to Jaesa. That tryhard poser is nothing like Vaylin. Vaylin's the real deal. Not everyone's going to be able to handle her.

Yeah,,, she is just misunderstood like Jeffery Dahmer was

There's a pretty big difference between rough relationship and the "your pets are being boiled alive in the kitchen, all your things have been trashed and sent on fire up and down the block, your bank accounts and credit rating have been trashed, and you might as well also be worried too about the smell of rotting meat coming from the cellar' just because you weren't there at the beck and call or didn't do whatever the way they wanted.

Vaylin strikes me as firmly in the camp of the latter.

Yeah,,, she is just misunderstood like Jeffery Dahmer was
Exactly!

Best love interest for every "Nox", or any other dark Force user character =D

Edited by Eres

Um no. Flat out NO.

Plus there is a good chance come next season that's who our main enemy is going to be. Don't count on Vaylin ever being anything but the enemy.

She's already setting up Arcann to fail because she wants the throne.

*SMH* you people & your sick twisted pixel fantasies.

Also, OP if you're going to start a thread on some character, it would be best for you to at least spell her name correctly. It's VAYLIN. Not Vaelyn.

It's VAYLIN. Not Vaelyn.

I aleready know.

Can't fix that =))

Um no. Flat out NO.

*SMH* you people & your sick twisted pixel fantasies.

And that's amazing we have them(fantasies)! =) Edited by Eres

My sith inquisitor Darth nox already have our beautiful lana beniko in romance but i upvote for this idea i love vaylin apperence if senya dont kill her or even us would be nice

Nah, unless Lana turns out to be Palpatine-ing everything behind the scenes, she's too tame for Nox, who's positively starved for a romance worthy of his shenanigans.

Also OP, I'm pretty sure you can edit the thread title. Do our Dark Mistress justice:D

Also OP, I'm pretty sure you can edit the thread title. Do our Dark Mistress justice:D

I tried, doesn't work =(

No it's actually disturbing as your reality & fiction is twisted up.

never had such a problem, If you have - I feel for you. But you should not play any game then.

If you want some pure and white for your evil characters - I don't care. But in my opinion every dark character should have something equal for their passion. If you do think romantic scenes and dialogs are bad for story and game - then consider that each of them adds smth new and entertaing to storytelling. Smth you won't find any other way.

Edited by Eres